Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coworkers are so FUCKING ANNOYING!

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Unless you want to social circle max, NEVER EVER give your phone number out to coworkers. They will constantly invite you to shit on the most inconvenient days, then when you decline, they call you a shut in or tease you for never hanging out with them.

Did absolutely nothing today, ABSOLUTELY nothing. Then planned out my saturday to run errands and visit a few realtor open houses, then chill out and watch college football for the rest of the day.

This dude texts me, asking me to go 15 miles down the road to go putt putt with a few other guys/girls from work tomorrrow. I want to fucking kill myself. I've resigned myself to hermitism, and accepted my inceldom and loneliness. Yet these clowns keep trying to pull me out. FUCK THEM!

Your scheduled day sounds 10x better than putt putt golf. Will they also be wearing popped collars?

Coworkers do not respect you or your time. If you don’t immediately drop everything and hangout with them THE MOMENT THEY CONTACT YOU, then you are an antisocial loser.

I have no idea why I encounter these types so often at wageslave jobs. I think they are copemaxxing by trying to strengthen their social lives outside of work, but that requires manipulating and gaslighting everyone around them in order to amass “friends” who aren’t really their friends because they are quietly resenting that person the whole time they are with them because they are being taken away from their own copes

they invite you so that mogs me

basically brag

Coworkers do not respect you or your time. If you don’t immediately drop everything and hangout with them THE MOMENT THEY CONTACT YOU, then you are an antisocial loser.

I have no idea why I encounter these types so often at wageslave jobs. I think they are copemaxxing by trying to strengthen their social lives outside of work, but that requires manipulating and gaslighting everyone around them in order to amass “friends” who aren’t really their friends because they are quietly resenting that person the whole time they are with them because they are being taken away from their own copes
I reluctantly told them "Yeah I can go as long as its before 7PM", then these nosy clowns said "why?"

I reluctantly told them "Yeah I can go as long as its before 7PM", then these nosy clowns said "why?"

Stupid fucks. The best way I have found to deal with these situations is to turn notifications off entirely. It pisses them off, and they might fuck with you about it at work, but it sends a clear message that you don’t want to be invited to their bullshit

Coworkers never invited me for anything, they only made fun of me, and shared my ugly face with every other people in the company.

Stupid fucks. The best way I have found to deal with these situations is to turn notifications off entirely. It pisses them off, and they might fuck with you about it at work, but it sends a clear message that you don’t want to be invited to their bullshit
I'm trying to play the Frank Underwood card by doing the political move in order to have mulitple cards in my hand. In order to slide under the radar is to not offend anyone unfortunately. So I'm planning on going, but only for about an hour or an hour and 30, then dipping out ASAP
Coworkers never invited me for anything, they only made fun of me, and shared my ugly face with every other people in the company.
They may be doing that to me as well, I just wouldn't know

And I'm still waiting for the time they decided.

They better not decide some shit an hour before it happens or I will be pissed, but not really because I dont want to go

And I'm still waiting for the time they decided.

They better not decide some shit an hour before it happens or I will be pissed, but not really because I dont want to go
Please don’t give them the satisfaction of even showing up. If you don’t want to go, either ghost them or just say “I’m not going”

Please don’t give them the satisfaction of even showing up. If you don’t want to go, either ghost them or just say “I’m not going”
I'll ghost next time, sort of texted myself into a hole here

Coworkers don't ask for my phone number, nor do they want to hang out with me.

Coworkers don't ask for my phone number, nor do they want to hang out with me.
Well, me and several of my coworkers were hired at the same time. They likely are trying to network due to being new to the area.