Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel COVID19 was disappointing

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
The media hyped it up as this ultimate deadly virus. (for political and control reasons.) I'm disappointed it never really amounted to much in the end. I was originally so excited when I heard about it spreading. I imagined all the normies and foids a virus like it could kill and that made me very happy; however when it came to the west it really only killed a few old people.

Hopefully we see a real virus with real capacity for death break out.

Covid-19 doesn't exist. It's like a unicorn created by the media to scare people into vaccinate themselves so the medical industry could profit from it and more people also got sick because of the vaccine or "clotshot" as i like to call it. So people will also be more dependent on the medical industry now when more people will become weaker after the clot shot. The deaths from "covid-19" was death from other diseases but they put it in the statistics.

Both the vaccine and the virus disappointed me. None of them killed me and made shit more expensive.

--Wait until the next US elections L0L
The only real hope is to abolish mediocrity.
They'd never push out something that actually kills unfortunately. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Both the vaccine and the virus disappointed me. None of them killed me and made shit more expensive.
Hopefully the vaccine at least starts to have an effect in a couple years.

While covid didnt effect many normies physically lock down sure did it was hilarious watching normies scream and cry on the internet because they couldnt go outside

Covid-19 doesn't exist. It's like a unicorn created by the media to scare people into vaccinate themselves so the medical industry could profit from it and more people also got sick because of the vaccine or "clotshot" as i like to call it. So people will also be more dependent on the medical industry now when more people will become weaker after the clot shot. The deaths from "covid-19" was death from other diseases but they put it in the statistics.
My parents obligued me to take 3 shots.

It's main purpose was to clear out the elderly population so there is less stress on the economy but it was ineffective even in that regard. Pretty much just a failure over all.

It was great seeing normfags, especially foids lose their minds about having to stay inside. I would head to my local park and just sit on a bench drinking booze most days. And I was working from home.

It was great seeing normfags, especially foids lose their minds about having to stay inside. I would head to my local park and just sit on a bench drinking booze most days. And I was working from home.
Based.

It's main purpose was to clear out the elderly population so there is less stress on the economy but it was ineffective even in that regard. Pretty much just a failure over all.
True. China especially has a big problem with their elder population.

While covid didnt effect many normies physically lock down sure did it was hilarious watching normies scream and cry on the internet because they couldnt go outside
Something about the collective panic felt very comforting. Being able to at least hide half your face was nice too. One of my favorite parts about covid was always hearing about normies getting fucked for doing "covid parties".

The early days of Covid lockdowns were fucking sweet. I'm so nostalgic for those days. Waking up each day remembering the entire country is basically shut down for an indefinite amou t of time was such bliss.

I joined this forum a few months before Covid got started. We were all stoked for what was gonna happen.

Normies crying about being alone was nice

Here I found one of our early discussions of Covid, back when it was just called Coronovirus.