Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over COVID19 sealed the deal, for me, you, and many men

House

House

Banned
-
"God, this will be my summer," I whispered to myself on new years eve, while sitting in a half lighted room playing Sims 2 on a 10 year old Toshiba laptop when hippocampal activation triggered I flashing images of my pathetic existence which rushed through my right hemisphere in a split second, reminding me a whole decade passed like a flinch -- no memories, no youth, no career, no girlfriend, no life. Pathetic. Isn't this what only happens to creepy losers in Hollywood movies? I was supposed to be the protagonist, right? When did I signed up for this crap role? But I kept my spirits high and reminded myself that I am my own man, still of relative good health, and jacked up on testosterone as it was day 6 of nofap. I made a stern decision to break out of the soul-crushing routine that has been chipping off my prime all this time. "Enough," I thought, I will finish my semester by august, get the damn diploma and find a job, and maybe, just maybe have a normal experience in the last glimpses of my waning youth.

I enrolled back into college, started working on my essays, attending seminars throughout january and february, actually talking with people. Academically it all looked good for me, too good for it's own sake, until they announced "brace for a total shutdown," and then they actually did it. Classes were canceled, the college was closed, everything stopped. How could this be happening, I thought, right when I was breaking out of the mundane ever isolating cycle that has been my personal quarantine for the last 10 years the whole world stopped and entered a quarantine. The universe apparently sensed the disturbance a unbowed incel would cause within the laws of mother nature. I had to be stopped. The gods were displeased.

So let me toast to neetdom, escapism, and instant coffee, or the "good life", whatever it is and wherever it happens to be.

Brutal coronapill

I like your posting style OP.

Good effort from a greycel.

Well written, and it's the situation I'm in too. I thought I'd finally start studying properly for university but now everything's been cancelled. Fuck this universe.

I didn't plan to do shit this year so i don't care tbh

May you find peace OP :feelsmage:
Third time is the charm, they say.

You IRL
300px Joker Hit By Car

Brutal man. Cursedmaxx.

Welcome btw.

Lol, this is what happens when an incel tries to be something that will never be.

foids risking C19 to fuck some chad

Nope it was already sealed C19 only makes it harder for me to get alcohol and weed.

Sims 2 was the best sims tbh

The universe apparently sensed the disturbance a unbowed incel would cause within the laws of mother nature. I had to be stopped. The gods were displeased.

So let me toast to neetdom, escapism, and instant coffee, or the "good life", whatever it is and wherever it happens to be.
I know the feeling. I actually joined a gym this January (and even began attending regularly), thinking "New decade, new me." Then this plague shut the world down. The moment losers like us try to be winners, God Himself steps in and re-fucks our lives. We were born to be losers; cosmic punching bags for the amusement of others.

In conclusion:
Lol, this is what happens when an incel tries to be something that will never be.

End it all. :cryfeels:

Think of all the COLLEGE DORM ROOM SEX that was prevented

Your destiny is LDAR,the world is just reminding you

Sorry to hear that bro
But it's actually been good to me kek

I hope you are feeling better
stay on your grind
Its better than LDARing
14964f68dd22634c628d1b0a5b6f862a

Dont fall back into the decay

Normie problem. Can't relate.

You actually can try again in a few months when everything comes back to normal, but keep in mind that it might not be enough.
Sims 2 was the best sims tbh
Gotta agree with you there, my man.

Over for so many

Must be a meme college if you don't have online lectures

Just another fucking day for me. I hope COVID destroys society honestly

If it makes you feel any better, it never was going to be, virus or no virus.
this. If you're a mentalcel it could get better, but if you're ugly it will never be your summer

its over buddy boyo time to rope

"God, this will be my summer," I whispered to myself on new years eve, while sitting in a half lighted room playing Sims 2 on a 10 year old Toshiba laptop when hippocampal activation triggered I flashing images of my pathetic existence which rushed through my right hemisphere in a split second, reminding me a whole decade passed like a flinch -- no memories, no youth, no career, no girlfriend, no life. Pathetic. Isn't this what only happens to creepy losers in Hollywood movies? I was supposed to be the protagonist, right? When did I signed up for this crap role? But I kept my spirits high and reminded myself that I am my own man, still of relative good health, and jacked up on testosterone as it was day 6 of nofap. I made a stern decision to break out of the soul-crushing routine that has been chipping off my prime all this time. "Enough," I thought, I will finish my semester by august, get the damn diploma and find a job, and maybe, just maybe have a normal experience in the last glimpses of my waning youth.

I enrolled back into college, started working on my essays, attending seminars throughout january and february, actually talking with people. Academically it all looked good for me, too good for it's own sake, until they announced "brace for a total shutdown," and then they actually did it. Classes were canceled, the college was closed, everything stopped. How could this be happening, I thought, right when I was breaking out of the mundane ever isolating cycle that has been my personal quarantine for the last 10 years the whole world stopped and entered a quarantine. The universe apparently sensed the disturbance a unbowed incel would cause within the laws of mother nature. I had to be stopped. The gods were displeased.

how old are you? late 20s?