Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious COVID Vaccine

Master

Master

Mod
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,790
Online
79d 18h 21m
Since I can't discuss this on Twitter without getting suspended or banned nor do I want to post anything political there, I wanted to post my thoughts on the vaccine here.

I don't believe that anyone should get the vaccine. It's untested, the technology (mRNA) that's in it is also new, and the big pharma companies that produce it are shielded from liability if something happens to you when you get the shot. Not only that, but I don't think anyone should take that chance for a virus that has a very high survival rate and little likelihood of any serious complications.
 
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
6,405
Online
92d 9h 15m
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

S489
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
29,510
Online
104d 7h 34m

:p
 
Wellington

Wellington

I crossed the point of no return
-
Joined
Jul 22, 2021
Posts
1,873
Online
20d 1h 57m
The vaccine is bullshit, people are dying from the vaccine. DONT TAKE THE VACCINE GUYS

I actually had COVID a few months ago. It basically felt like a strong fever, after 6-8 days I felt completely better.
 
Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Paragon
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 23, 2018
Posts
16,222
Online
288d 12h 31m
My parents forced me to get it
 
Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Recruit
-
Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Posts
11,660
Online
218d 14h 31m
you have to take 5 jabs so you can 10 more jabs, otherwise it doesn't work:soy:
it's for public health reasons and not for the profit of pharmaceutical companies:soy:
 
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,618
Online
315d 6h 4m
The TV said i must take the vaccine for my own safety and for the ones that i love and care about so i will take it, and i will pay the taxes and i be happy.

They even give us a free donut.
 
Deleted member 35681

Deleted member 35681

Môdcel
-
Joined
Jul 22, 2021
Posts
475
Online
6d 6h 57m
Oh my god your killing Grandma :feels:
 
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
6,405
Online
92d 9h 15m
Diocel said:
The TV said i must take the vaccine for my own safety and for the ones that i love and care about so i will take it, and i will pay the taxes and i be happy.

They even give us a free donut.
 
Deleted member 35681

Deleted member 35681

Môdcel
-
Joined
Jul 22, 2021
Posts
475
Online
6d 6h 57m
Wellington said:
The vaccine is bullshit, people are dying from the vaccine. DONT TAKE THE VACCINE GUYS

I actually had COVID a few months ago. It basically felt like a strong fever, after 6-8 days I felt completely better.
Any lasting side effects after you recovered?
 
Wellington

Wellington

I crossed the point of no return
-
Joined
Jul 22, 2021
Posts
1,873
Online
20d 1h 57m
Normie~Kong said:
Any lasting side effects after you recovered?
None whatsoever
 
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
13,788
Online
175d 4h 24m
Meh. Was not gonna get it anyway. I'm immune baby. Gonna ride those 8 months
 
TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
28,045
Online
186d 10h 57m
tfw peer pressured by mommy to get the meme vaccine
 
Deleted member 35681

Deleted member 35681

Môdcel
-
Joined
Jul 22, 2021
Posts
475
Online
6d 6h 57m
Wellington said:
None whatsoever
Yet normies scream how you won’t be able to walk up stairs anymore :feelshaha:
 
Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
5,741
Online
149d 22h 25m
Master said:
Since I can't discuss this on Twitter without getting suspended or banned nor do I want to post anything political there, I wanted to post my thoughts on the vaccine here.

I don't believe that anyone should get the vaccine. It's untested, the technology (mRNA) that's in it is also new, and the big pharma companies that produce it are shielded from liability if something happens to you when you get the shot. Not only that, but I don't think anyone should take that chance for a virus that has a very high survival rate and little likelihood of any serious complications.

The vaccines are just a way for jewish pharma companies to make bank. How much have they made already from the pandemic through vaccine sales alone? Must be $500 billion at LEAST. Now they're suggesting a 3rd dose. And next year a 4th and 5th dose.
 
FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 5, 2019
Posts
11,579
Online
128d 11h 24m
I just left the ER. We are officially back to getting crushed by COVID-19. Ligma Variant is running rampant and it’s MUCH more transmissible than the original virus. 99% of our ICU admits did NOT receive a vaccine. Virtually ALL of them wish they had.
 
U

Uninvited

Nothing, No one
★★★
Joined
Apr 26, 2021
Posts
227
Online
7d 10h 40m
They really want the goyim to take this poison.
They will take all your freedom until you take it.
Then you will be a dead man walking so will leave you alone abit more.
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
4,837
Online
51d 18h 0m
FlamingCel said:
I just left the ER. We are officially back to getting crushed by COVID-19. Ligma Variant is running rampant and it’s MUCH more transmissible than the original virus. 99% of our ICU admits did NOT receive a vaccine. Virtually ALL of them wish they had.
Hospitals are empty rn
Fake news
 
Lolimancer

Lolimancer

Sincerely Yours
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 19, 2020
Posts
5,523
Online
116d 2h 12m
Wellington said:
The vaccine is bullshit, people are dying from the vaccine. DONT TAKE THE VACCINE GUYS

I actually had COVID a few months ago. It basically felt like a strong fever, after 6-8 days I felt completely better.
Normie~Kong said:
Any lasting side effects after you recovered?
i had covid a year ago. For 4 months I had serious fatigue and once in a while shortness of breath.
 
SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2021
Posts
1,215
Online
4d 8h 29m
I had covid earlier this year. Was completely symptomless, I only found about it by pure chance. I'm gonna get the vaccine anyway.

People overestimate how much the government cares about them. You really think they're gonna inject you with some way to control you? Or waste valuable resources trying to kill off certain types of people? Come on.

Chances are vaccine kind of works or doesn't do anything at all.
 
Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
7,389
Online
125d 9h 2m
I'm going to take it with my mom. Don't let the poltard fool ya. It's completely safe.
 
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,618
Online
315d 6h 4m
Algeriancel said:
I'm going to take it with my mom. Don't let the poltard fool ya. It's completely safe.
We have it? :dafuckfeels:
 
Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
7,389
Online
125d 9h 2m
Wellington

Wellington

I crossed the point of no return
-
Joined
Jul 22, 2021
Posts
1,873
Online
20d 1h 57m
SerCel said:
You really think they're gonna inject you with some way to control you? Or waste valuable resources trying to kill off certain types of people?
Are you serious?

Are you really that naive?

I'm guessing you think Bill Gates is a wonderful philanthropic humanitarian.
 
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,618
Online
315d 6h 4m
Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
7,389
Online
125d 9h 2m
Diocel said:
The vaccine.
Well, unless they're injecting us with water. Then yes we do. :smonk:
 
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,618
Online
315d 6h 4m
Algeriancel said:
Well, unless they're injecting us with water. Then yes we do. :smonk:
Had no idea.
 
Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
7,389
Online
125d 9h 2m
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,618
Online
315d 6h 4m
Algeriancel said:
Are you going to take it?.
Skipped every vaccine since the one you take at the age of 6 in school, so nope.
 
Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Posts
6,413
Online
138d 18h 25m
Honestly at this point I think the jab is just an elaborate compliancy test on ZOG’s behalf.

In other words I think they wanted to test just how far their social engineering has dumbed the populace down and so to them if the majority of people get the jab they can then pat themselves on the back and deem it a wild success and plan new outrages to carry out upon society from there.

In fact they’ve already started as apparently they want to start up the lockdowns and masking up bullshit all over again.

If society complies they’ll probably figure at that point they can get away with anything and do it won’t be long now buddy boyos before a second Soviet styled red revolution is attempted but this time in America with mass gun confiscation and sending people to FEMA camp gulags for re-edJEWcation.

Alternatively perhaps the jab is being used to study a whole plethora of new chemical therapies important to the Jews and elite white race traitor oligarchs who have aligned themselves with the hook nosed scum?

We or rather those dumb enough to get the jab are just the unwitting guinea pigs and they could say have life extension technologies in one states group of shots and another state serves as the placebo group only getting harmless saline injections etc, etc and from there the Jews and race traitors can just sit back and watch what happens in real time collecting their data.

So bottom line is it doesn’t matter what the Jews or the big pharma companies tell you are the ingredients in these things as only their deep state planners truly actually know.

It could be literally anything.

For all we know The Walking Dead series these past 10 years was all just predictive programming as after the Jews get enough people vaxxed up they can perhaps hit some proverbial switch and people with the vaxx will instantly die or mutate into some new form of life closely resembling your traditional George Romero flesh eating zombie or the kind from the Last of Us game series ie fungus based zombies or the 28 Days Later infected rage blood zombie types.
 
lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 15, 2021
Posts
917
Online
29d 7h 13m


Just lol at people who dont think and question things and just run and take the vaccine. JFL.
 
Deleted member 35681

Deleted member 35681

Môdcel
-
Joined
Jul 22, 2021
Posts
475
Online
6d 6h 57m
Lolimancer said:
i had covid a year ago. For 4 months I had serious fatigue and once in a while shortness of breath.
Are you fatcel? Be honest.
 
Lolimancer

Lolimancer

Sincerely Yours
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 19, 2020
Posts
5,523
Online
116d 2h 12m
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
26,914
Online
260d 20h 50m
Master said:
Since I can't discuss this on Twitter without getting suspended or banned nor do I want to post anything political there, I wanted to post my thoughts on the vaccine here.

I don't believe that anyone should get the vaccine. It's untested, the technology (mRNA) that's in it is also new, and the big pharma companies that produce it are shielded from liability if something happens to you when you get the shot. Not only that, but I don't think anyone should take that chance for a virus that has a very high survival rate and little likelihood of any serious complications.
cope it's safe. I took both shots hoping to become tallfag but nothing happened
Diocel said:
The TV said i must take the vaccine for my own safety and for the ones that i love and care about so i will take it, and i will pay the taxes and i be happy.

They even give us a free donut.
they didn't give me anything free :feelsree::feelsrope:
TheSecondComing said:
tfw peer pressured by mommy to get the meme vaccine
wtf I thought u was gone
Algeriancel said:
I'm going to take it with my mom. Don't let the poltard fool ya. It's completely safe.
:yes:
lonelycurry26 said:
View attachment 472788View attachment 472789View attachment 472790View attachment 472793View attachment 472794

Just lol at people who dont think and question things and just run and take the vaccine. JFL.
all the more reason to take. possibly free euthanization
 
SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Posts
8,137
Online
166d 11h 55m
I'm vaccinated (Pfizer), and by doing so I was given free chocolate
It was totally worth it
 
Last edited:
CrackingYs

CrackingYs

I.N.C.E.L. Security Officer
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
4,030
Online
130d 11h 54m
I got the vaccine expecting it to kill me, and to my ongoing horror, I am still alive. I think you guys are lying. If the vaccine was so dangerous then why the fuck am I not dead yet? Do I need to get more vaccine injected before it gets deadly?
 
proudweeb

proudweeb

monopolies me xd
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
59,074
Online
41d 17h 22m
I got the vaccine

my balls haven't fallen off (yet) :smonk:
 
InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2018
Posts
6,736
Online
32d 21h 22m
Master said:
Since I can't discuss this on Twitter without getting suspended or banned nor do I want to post anything political there, I wanted to post my thoughts on the vaccine here.

I don't believe that anyone should get the vaccine. It's untested, the technology (mRNA) that's in it is also new, and the big pharma companies that produce it are shielded from liability if something happens to you when you get the shot. Not only that, but I don't think anyone should take that chance for a virus that has a very high survival rate and little likelihood of any serious complications.
This virus will keep mutating and ultimately create a strain that will act violently against those with the vaccine in the first place (as this mrna shit teaches your body to go after one particular version of the virus, and can't encompass all of the variants). It's insanity that the vast majority of the goyim trust this shit just because DA TEEVEE says so.
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
7,746
Online
133d 19h 45m
InMyCellInHell said:
This virus will keep mutating and ultimately create a strain that will act violently against those with the vaccine in the first place (as this mrna shit teaches your body to go after one particular version of the virus, and can't encompass all of the variants). It's insanity that the vast majority of the goyim trust this shit just because DA TEEVEE says so.
How will that affect unvaccinated people differently if the vaccine simply doesn't target the new strain?

It will just mutate naturally and at random, we wouldn't even know the genetic changes to have anything to do with the current vaccine. Unless we make a vaccine for the new strain but that will take an even longer time of development.
 
latincell

latincell

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2019
Posts
410
Online
7d 22h 17m
Fat Link said:
Honestly at this point I think the jab is just an elaborate compliancy test on ZOG’s behalf.

In other words I think they wanted to test just how far their social engineering has dumbed the populace down and so to them if the majority of people get the jab they can then pat themselves on the back and deem it a wild success and plan new outrages to carry out upon society from there.

In fact they’ve already started as apparently they want to start up the lockdowns and masking up bullshit all over again.

If society complies they’ll probably figure at that point they can get away with anything and do it won’t be long now buddy boyos before a second Soviet styled red revolution is attempted but this time in America with mass gun confiscation and sending people to FEMA camp gulags for re-edJEWcation.

Alternatively perhaps the jab is being used to study a whole plethora of new chemical therapies important to the Jews and elite white race traitor oligarchs who have aligned themselves with the hook nosed scum?

We or rather those dumb enough to get the jab are just the unwitting guinea pigs and they could say have life extension technologies in one states group of shots and another state serves as the placebo group only getting harmless saline injections etc, etc and from there the Jews and race traitors can just sit back and watch what happens in real time collecting their data.

So bottom line is it doesn’t matter what the Jews or the big pharma companies tell you are the ingredients in these things as only their deep state planners truly actually know.

It could be literally anything.

For all we know The Walking Dead series these past 10 years was all just predictive programming as after the Jews get enough people vaxxed up they can perhaps hit some proverbial switch and people with the vaxx will instantly die or mutate into some new form of life closely resembling your traditional George Romero flesh eating zombie or the kind from the Last of Us game series ie fungus based zombies or the 28 Days Later infected rage blood zombie types.
Doesn't matter, communist regimes all end up the same:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHxG7X1MThc
 
InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2018
Posts
6,736
Online
32d 21h 22m
TheDarkEnigma said:
How will that affect unvaccinated people differently if the vaccine simply doesn't target the new strain?

It will just mutate naturally and at random, we wouldn't even know the genetic changes to have anything to do with the current vaccine. Unless we make a vaccine for the new strain but that will take an even longer time of development.
All true, I just think that the vaccine will make the vaccinated more susceptible to newer strains than those who's bodies haven't been manipulated with mrna.
 
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
29,827
Online
116d 4h 41m
The jews (think they) already own everyone with social security numbers (or your local national variant) because, central bank "collateral".

But it gets worse... Much worse.

!!! - In the US, the Supreme Court has ruled that vaccinated people worldwide are products, patented goods, according to US law, no longer human.

Through a modified DNA or RNA vaccination, the mRNA vaccination, the person ceases to be human and becomes the OWNER of the holder of the modified GEN vaccination patent,
because they have their own genome and are no longer "human" (without natural people), but "trans-human", so a category that does not exist in Human Rights.
The quality of a natural person and all related rights are lost.
This applies worldwide and patents are subject to US law.

Since 2013, all people vaccinated with GM-modified mRNAs are legally trans-human and legally identified as trans-human and do not enjoy any human or other rights of a state, and this applies worldwide,
because GEN-POINT technology patents are under US jurisdiction and law, where they were registered.

SOURCE of the decision of the US SUPREME COURT
PDF HERE
(https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/12pdf/12-398_1b7d.pdf)

Oh well. Stock up on ammo and machetes! (And bulk wheat berries)
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
7,746
Online
133d 19h 45m
InMyCellInHell said:
All true, I just think that the vaccine will make the vaccinated more susceptible to newer strains than those who's bodies haven't been manipulated with mrna.
How? Both groups won't have immunity to the new strain equally since not even the current vaccine would catch up fast enough than the virus can mutate and spread. So they're just as better off without the vaccine in the first place.
Emba said:
The jews (think they) already own everyone with social security numbers (or your local national variant) because, central bank "collateral".

But it gets worse... Much worse.

!!! - In the US, the Supreme Court has ruled that vaccinated people worldwide are products, patented goods, according to US law, no longer human.

Through a modified DNA or RNA vaccination, the mRNA vaccination, the person ceases to be human and becomes the OWNER of the holder of the modified GEN vaccination patent,
because they have their own genome and are no longer "human" (without natural people), but "trans-human", so a category that does not exist in Human Rights.
The quality of a natural person and all related rights are lost.
This applies worldwide and patents are subject to US law.

Since 2013, all people vaccinated with GM-modified mRNAs are legally trans-human and legally identified as trans-human and do not enjoy any human or other rights of a state, and this applies worldwide,
because GEN-POINT technology patents are under US jurisdiction and law, where they were registered.

SOURCE of the decision of the US SUPREME COURT
PDF HERE
(https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/12pdf/12-398_1b7d.pdf)

Oh well. Stock up on ammo and machetes! (And bulk wheat berries)
Doesn't this applies to lab animals transmutated with human genes?
 
Deleted member 31630

Deleted member 31630

my precious partner:
-
Joined
Dec 12, 2020
Posts
2,423
Online
64d 23h 29m
my mom forced me to get it.
trust me, i wouldn’t have taken it on my own will.
 
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
29,827
Online
116d 4h 41m
TheDarkEnigma said:
How? Both groups won't have immunity to the new strain equally since not even the current vaccine would catch up fast enough than the virus can mutate and spread. So they're just as better off without the vaccine in the first place.

Doesn't this applies to lab animals transmutated with human genes?
Probably.
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
7,746
Online
133d 19h 45m
WorldYamataizer said:
my mom forced me to get it.
trust me, i wouldn’t have taken it on my own will.
If you are an adult, then why haven't you refused your mother forcing you to?
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top