Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

covid vaccine is killing my heart

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
dont get the injection, i was forced to and now i will likely die within 5 years thanks to my new heart condition. Im in my 20s too, that rarely happens.

no matter what they say, dont get it if u havent

Just got the jewster shot today.

I’m triple vaxxed I will probably die in 6 months.

If you're talking about myocarditis, you were 8 times likely to get it by contracting Covid than from the vaccine.
But you can use it as a cudgel to guilt trip your parents into all kinds of concessions. It's their fault after all.

If you're talking about myocarditis, you were 8 times likely to get it by contracting Covid than from the vaccine.
But you can use it as a cudgel to guilt trip your parents into all kinds of concessions. It's their fault after all.
they said the spike protein was harmless. what a fucking lie, and yea i got myocarditis

But you can use it as a cudgel to guilt trip your parents into all kinds of concessions. It's their fault after
This would make sense if covid existed

they said the spike protein was harmless. what a fucking lie, and yea i got myocarditis
Every medication and medical procedure is a trade off between risks and benefits.

It's actually only 6 times more likely after Covid infection than vaccination.
Now a study in the US has analysed how often myocarditis occurs following infection with the coronavirus. Researchers analysed the records of healthcare organisations that cover a fifth of the US population. They found that, during the first 12 months of the pandemic, males aged 12 to 17 were most likely to develop myocarditis within three months of catching covid-19, at a rate of about 450 cases per million infections.

This compares with 67 cases of myocarditis per million males of the same age following their second dose of a Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna vaccine, according to figures from the US Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices. Researchers added together cases after first and second doses to reach a total rate of 77 cases per million in this male age group triggered by vaccination, a sixth that seen after infection.
Source: https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg25133462-800-myocarditis-is-more-common-after-covid-19-infection-than-vaccination

This would make sense if covid existed
Yup, it's all a Jewish conspiracy so they can import Africans to have sex with white women and then eat their babies.

It's so stupid. As a young man with no underlying health conditions there's literally no reason to take the vaccine. Even if you caught Covid it would effect you no more than a mild case of the flu. They are even saying that most people should have treatments for covid that are identical to ones for the cold or flu. In Australia, a whole year went by without any flu deaths. Amazing coincidence right?
If you anyone is sceptical about the vaccines just know that Pfizer paid the one of the largest criminal fines in history at over 1 billion dollars and has a history of false marketing, bribing physicians and suppressing adverse trial results. After the FDA approved the Pfizer vaccine they said they weren't going to release the documents until the year 2097, only recently was this overturned.
If I was going to buy a new bike and I discovered the new flashy bike I wanted was produced by a company that paid a massive fine because people were killed because of faulty breaking mechanisms, would I still buy that bike?

You're not only a young male, but also black, correct? I've heard that this was the most susceptible group of all to heart problems from the vaccine.

Doesn't matter much, though. Whatever is in that vaccine, anybody would have to be an idiot to take it willingly. The risks are impossible to know for sure which mean they range from mild to catastrophic in the long run, and after two years of this meme pandemic it is safe to say that the benefits are fucking zero.

parents said i either get the injection or get kicked out

I have a friend who is 29 and lives with his mom. He was just forced to leave (second time she kicks him out over ten years later JFL) because he refused to take the shots. All because of "Omicron."

Yup, it's all a Jewish conspiracy so they can import Africans to have sex with white women and then eat their babies.

Well technically that is part of what they're doing, but the true purpose of the shots themselves is up for debate. It's clear that this widespread international effort to vaccinate the entire world with each government following almost identical scripts is, at the very least, a conspiracy.

It's not like every vaccine company doesn't happen to be run by Jews or anything...

After the FDA approved the Pfizer vaccine they said they weren't going to release the documents until the year 2097, only recently was this overturned.

This too. Why is 75 years necessary? It could be something that affects the next generations, and 75 years just happens to be about enough time to ensure that any "pure" human DNA would be irrevocably wiped out in all but the elite communities. And nobody alive in 2097 except geriatrics would even be aware of what the old normal ever was.

Last edited:
That's a blessing lol. I got my 2 shots, I wish it made my heart stop or something.

Imagine that :feelsohh:

I doubt you'll die in a first world country OP. Myocarditis is definitely treatable and assuming you don't get permanent heart damage you should be fine. Still, this a good reason to not take the vaccine especially if you're younger. This shit needs to be seen by all the pro vax retards on here to settle the debate once and for all. My condolences man

Same issue. My restinf hr went from 60-70, to 80-90, occasionally 100+. :feelsrope:

Every medication and medical procedure is a trade off between risks and benefits.

Source: https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg25133462-800-myocarditis-is-more-common-after-covid-19-infection-than-vaccination

So even from a mild case of Covid you are still more likely to get myocarditis? Seems like bullshit to me. If you’re not a fat ass and in your 20’s the coof is literally just a coof and some sniffles.

The vaccines are mostly harmless. You need to get very unlucky to have these kinds of effects but they aren't any higher than nay other vaccine.

So anti-vaxxers, what exactly if there's a conspiracy at foot, is the point of it then? You can't be stupid enough to think a liquid vile contains microchips.... So then what is it? How are 2-3 little shots going to do anything predictable conspiracy wise on a large scale??

I just don't get it. That's the problem with conspiracy theories. People just blurt out this and that and no actual theory is ever defined because there is little to no evidence for these blurtings.

I don't trust the Jewedia but I waited a while to see how this played out on other people. After about a year it seems to be no more harmful than any other vaccine so I said fuck it and took them.

Nothing happened. Are you saying my heart is going to explode in 5 years or what??

The vaccines are mostly harmless. You need to get very unlucky to have these kinds of effects but they aren't any higher than nay other vaccine.

So anti-vaxxers, what exactly if there's a conspiracy at foot, is the point of it then? You can't be stupid enough to think a liquid vile contains microchips.... So then what is it? How are 2-3 little shots going to do anything predictable conspiracy wise on a large scale??

I just don't get it. That's the problem with conspiracy theories. People just blurt out this and that and no actual theory is ever defined because there is little to no evidence for these blurtings.

I don't trust the Jewedia but I waited a while to see how this played out on other people. After about a year it seems to be no more harmful than any other vaccine so I said fuck it and took them.

Nothing happened. Are you saying my heart is going to explode in 5 years or what??
It doesn’t even work because of omicron and new strains that will emerge. And you’re playing russian roulette with it. My aunt got permanent health problems after taking it and a friend of my dad’s died after taking it hopefully there won’t be more and more numbers of people getting weird health problems from it years after taking it

Last edited:
It doesn’t even work because of omicron and new strains that will emerge. And you’re playing russian roulette with it. My aunt got permanent health problems after taking it and a friend of my dad’s died after taking it hopefully there won’t be more and more numbers of people getting weird health problems from it years after taking it
How do they know her health problems were from it?
And saying he died from it is an even bigger stretch.

No one I've known in the slightest has reported any issues. Worst I heard was a couple felt a little tired for a day which is to be expected.

This is the problem with conspiracy shit. Those who promote it all have their horror story but it sounds not verifiable or reliable. Is his cause of death listed as "covid vaccine from X company" ?

She got the health complications from it because it started happening right after taking it. Also do really have a lot of people you know personally who took it? Of course someone who experience negative side effects or seen someone go through bad side effects are gonna be against getting the vaccine. I have no reason to make up what I’ve seen to a random person on the internet. I really hope that more and more side effects won’t turn up.

No one I've known in the slightest has reported any issues. Worst I heard was a couple felt a little tired for a day which is to be expected.

This is the problem with conspiracy shit. Those who promote it all have their horror story but it sounds not verifiable or reliable. Is his cause of death listed as "covid vaccine from X company" ?

I doubt you'll die in a first world country OP.

You're not only a young male, but also black, correct? I've heard that this was the most susceptible group of all to heart problems from the vaccine.

It's so stupid. As a young man with no underlying health conditions there's literally no reason to take the vaccine. Even if you caught Covid it would effect you no more than a mild case of the flu.

You're underestimating his humility. Observe:

You keep bragging like being a med student is actually an accomplishment. The shit you do in med school is so fucking easy. Memorizing basic biochemistry and molecular biology isn't a challenge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_genocide

I was thinking this as well, I'd need to go over a bunch of common food ingredients and examine their molecular structures

Once my finals are over I'll check this out and run some chemistry and statistics

all of science eventually boils down to the same math and principles, I don't make a distinction between those fields in a general discussion sense

ppl are usually put off by science cause most of it involves the long process of using math or physical science for proofs
only turboautists actually enjoy the long grind of it. to me its not that different from grinding a long video game

Any physics or chemistry on a undergraduate level, my focus is mainly apply biophysics and biochemistry into theoretical molecular genetic technology

for any brothers reading this, i highly recommend you not get into drugs. I'm a biochemistry student, these drugs literally delete your dopamine receptors with longterm use. it will ruin and break you mentally, you will become a shadow of your past self.

but if there is no other way, i have a loophole for you. antipsychotics are able to increase ur dopamine receptors overtime. this can offset the dopamine receptor depletion done with doing drugs.

my throat is sore right now and I've been out stalking lolis :feelsYall: I may have caught it :feelsokman:
I’m triple vaxxed I will probably die in 6 months.
same :feelzez: come at me shlomo I'm ready :ahegao:
That's a blessing lol. I got my 2 shots, I wish it made my heart stop or something.

Imagine that :feelsohh:
sweet release :feelsohh:

ni:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:a I was severely ill three times after every shot :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
I already had an arytthmia in my 20s so I'm terrified of this shit

If I die, I die.

Well.when you put it like that...

It sounds tasty!

dont get the injection, i was forced to and now i will likely die within 5 years thanks to my new heart condition. Im in my 20s too, that rarely happens.

How did you notice that you have myocarditis? What were your symptoms?

I didn't take a single shot of the vaccine . COVID vaccine is a weapon of population reduction. Go to telegram channel COVID vaccin victims and see it yourself.

death is inevitable. embrace it..

:bluepill:

fuck i took it 2 times

Very sad thread

Ragefuel tbh

I bet that's why gymlet deleted his account. The man was dying :feelscry:
First the racepill and now his new heart condition, poor guy.

parents said i either get the injection or get kicked out
clown world man

they are trusting someone they never met before more then their own child / instinct

people are full of shit

Really damn I need to get all the booster shots now. I took both doses to get time off work and since if I couldn't get a vacc pass it'd be noticed by coworkers and I'd get labled as an antivaccer and be more likely to get fired. I'm glad I did because now I might get a heart condition and die

Taking jewvax is cucked. When was the last time soyciety did anything to you? I don't care about normalfaggots health and my health is my choice. I will never take vaccine voluntarily.

lol forget the heart condition, enjoy the aggressive cancers coming your way