Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Covid vaccine discovered

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
FUCCKKKK I hope they don't reinstate my full time hours fuck fuck fuck

The vaccine will leave you dribbling too much to work anyhow

Soon after biden wins, how convenient.

Mark of the Beast

shut the fuck up tranny fucker
Lol you are going to take this vaccine like a good boy bc ur boss tells you too
How are you 25 and still make minimum wage i make more than you and im 17 lol what a joke

How are you 25 and still make minimum wage i make more than you and im 17 lol what a joke
Shut the fuck up tranny fucker

Then, you should share your money with us cuz the invisible guy in the skies... oh, pardon me, I mean... god commands you to do so.

Lol 25 yrs old making min wage as a cashier couldnt be me

I dont want to brag about my works but i do give to the homeless quite regularly

I skipped all my vaccines starting with the one you get when you're 6yo
It's not about the covid or vaccine itself, it's about ending the lockdowns fuck fuck

The whole purpose of the lockdown is to force you to get the vaccine
Don't care, it was literally the best thing to happen in my life. 3 month off paid, and 3 months so far reduced scheduale by a lot

thats not a very christian angle oh martyr oh mighty one all wise one
or are you the god from the book of jobs who just fucks with the poor for the fuck of it

act like jesus according to the bible

otherwise shut the fuck up preaching

but then in the actual action and behaviour negate all of your teachings and act as those you disdain

practice what you preach or GTFO

WE HAVE FOUND A NEW LARP THE BIBLICAL LARP

COMPLETE TOSSER

Don't care, it was literally the best thing to happen in my life. 3 month off paid, and 3 months so far reduced scheduale by a lot
Brutal, all good things must come to an end and soon the time will come to pay the price

or are you the god from the book of jobs who just fucks with the poor for the fuck of it

but then in the actual action and behaviour negate all of your teachings and act as those you disdain

COMPLETE TOSSER
it's literally a gimmick for a 17 year old fakecel tranny fucker to get attention. do people actually believe he's even christian

legit. I am the biggest capper in my academic shit right now. I don’t understand any of the content but I can just find any information I need on the internet so it’s all super easy. if I had to start showing up on campus to take exams in person starting tomorrow I’d kms

COMPLETE TOSSER
K.

it's literally a gimmick for a 17 year old fakecel tranny fucker to get attention. do people actually believe he's even christian
ill just call the prick out anyway crabus minimus

It already ended here, school are reopening, there is only the curfew at 8pm (starting from today it was at 11pm for the last months)
FUCK :worryfeels: there's no way I'm reintegrating into the soycieteehee after spending almost a year shut-in :feelsUnreal:

Wow, so christian of you to brag about material possesions.

Wow, so christian of you to brag about material possesions.
Forgive me brother I said this in a spite of anger
The Bible also says “how can you call out a speck of sawdust in your brothers eye when you have a whole plank in yours”
Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour?
nice freudian slip
Lol’d:feelskek::feelskek:

Forgive me brother I said this in a spite of anger
The Bible also says “how can you call out a speck of sawdust in your brothers eye when you have a whole plank in yours”
Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour?

Lol’d:feelskek::feelskek:
It’s nice to see you admitted it. Many people are way too proud and ego-bloated these days. No I’m not christian, I’m atheist tbh.
You shouldn’t joke about this stuff.

It’s nice to see you admitted it. Many people are way too proud and ego-bloated these days. No I’m not christian, I’m atheist tbh.

You shouldn’t joke about this stuff.
Yes my brother the bible says pride comes before the fall

Its too funny

Christianity is about doing exactly what you would have done anyway but then feeling bad about it afterwards. Or pretending to do so.

Yes my brother the bible says pride comes before the fall

Its too funny
Christianity is an interesting religion, but I cannot force myself to believe in God.

Christianity is an interesting religion, but I cannot force myself to believe in God.
I was the same way my brother, the thought of a God was so alien to me but now I realize I was trapped by cages I produced myself
Christianity is about doing exactly what you would have done anyway but then feeling bad about it afterwards. Or pretending to do so.
Pagan worldview, once you realize your negative actions are negative it makes sense to feel guilty
Subjective morality is a joke

I was the same way my brother, the thought of a God was so alien to me but now I realize I was trapped by cages I produced myself

Pagan worldview, once you realize your negative actions are negative it makes sense to feel guilty
Subjective morality is a joke

Brother thats a large check youll have to cash once you die
Forgive me for getting mad at you but Im sure you can see your behaviour does not exactly help me be a good Christian

Brother thats a large check youll have to cash once you die
Forgive me for getting mad at you but Im sure you can see your behaviour does not exactly help me be a good Christian
Shut the fuck up tranny fucker, gays like you end up in the depth of hell

Shut the fuck up tranny fucker, gays like you end up in the depth of hell
Gays can repent and I have seen testimonies of gay people finding Jesus
There was also this woman who got HIV and she found Jesus, her HIV was gone magically

Gays can repent and I have seen testimonies of gay people finding Jesus
There was also this woman who got HIV and she found Jesus, her HIV was gone magically
Cute gimmick, shut the fuck up tranny fucker

Brother it pains me to say your bad language will lead you to Hell
You must repent brother pleass

On the Day of Judgement God will say to you
“I sent my servant to preach my Word and you cursed at him and disregarded my authority, depart from me I never knew you”
Then you will go to Hell:(

Automatically reminds me of ikigami.

:chad: