Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Covid shot made me sick

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I felt nothing from the first then yesterday got the second and now it feels like I have a low grade flu. Aches, chills...FUCK!

I felt nothing from the first then yesterday got the second and now it feels like I have a low grade flu. Aches, chills...FUCK!
Got the Jew juice :cryfeels:... hope it goes away brocel.

They mixed up the vaccine with the virus and injected you with covid instead

good its working then

science juice
fauci ouchi

RIP your sperm

when i went to get vaccinated, they gave me the astrazeneca vaccine but the foids were vaccinated with another vaccine that was not that one. of course i gave up.

everyone says it doesn't last too long and to take ibuprofen to help with the symptoms after the shot. your body will need to be able to fend for itself for a while in order to make the antibodies, though.....says science if you believe that type of stuff

>He fell for the covid shot meme

I'm old, diabetic, and fat. I felt fine after both my shots.

You guys all took the jewpoison? Gay normies.

>Covid shot made me sick
>I felt nothing from the first then yesterday got the second and now it feels like I have a low grade flu. Aches, chills...FUCK!

B68

Congratulations, you're now vaccinated for a virus that had a .01% chance of killing you.

The flu doesn't kill me. I even get the flu still sometimes after a flu shot which I get every year

Either low % effectiveness or flu variant missed that year.

I worked out after I got my shot. Body felt sore from workout. Used body soreness as an excuse out of work both shots. Corporations suck

Did your workplace require you to get the vaccination?

No way in hell I'm getting that shit.