Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Covid microchips are coming

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Looks like this is actually happening. The jews are busy planning the next phase of the virus. They are building microchips to be implanted to, according to them, detect and fight against new variants of Coronavirus.

Who wants to bet the vaccines being delivered right now wont be effective for long, and a whole pile of new vaccine resistant variants start coming out and then they announce the only way to fight the virus is to use these chips.

Waiting for some Christiancel to call it the mark of the beast.

Remember when this whole thing started and theories about this came out people were called “conspiracy theorists?” Nowadays being called a conspiracy theorist is a compliment. It means you’re not a sheep.

It’s pretty frightening. We know the Biden administration wants to control people but damn this is fucked up.

In Canada, it’s even worse. Watch literally any of the advertisements the government (run by Soyboy Trudeau) and they don’t even deny they will force everyone to get a vaccine. It’s all “Until we all get the vaccine…l and “Once we’re all vaccinated…”

Our privacy rights are being stripped every single day.

Vaccine passports are almost certain here in the United Cuckdom - they are laying the ground work for them at the moment.

Sounds like "no jab, no job" will be a thing. Not enough details about the vaccine passport system have leaked so I have no idea how we're supposed to get around it or how to get a fake one to get around it. I have to work something out or I'll loose my job. Where I work has already brought in compulsory testing - though I have managed to avoid it so far.

Sometimes a lead pill cures a lot of problems.

Remember when this whole thing started and theories about this came out people were called “conspiracy theorists?” Nowadays being called a conspiracy theorist is a compliment. It means you’re not a sheep.

It’s pretty frightening. We know the Biden administration wants to control people but damn this is fucked up.

In Canada, it’s even worse. Watch literally any of the advertisements the government (run by Soyboy Trudeau) and they don’t even deny they will force everyone to get a vaccine. It’s all “Until we all get the vaccine…l and “Once we’re all vaccinated…”

The blueprint for the NWO plan has been around for a while now. Chipping population is one of the advanced phases. It's a major step towards total control.

Forget traveling and getting a career. Eventually you will need to inject the chip so that you can just shop at your grocery store and get food. You know, I didn't think I'd see the NWO agenda being pushed this aggressively in my lifetime, but here we are.

......When you realize it doesn't detect Covid19 at all but instead is a global location transponder to take you to the reeducation camps once the purges begin........

You know, I didn't think I'd see the NWO agenda being pushed this aggressively in my lifetime, but here we are.
Me too, but this pandemic shows how gullible most people are, thus they can push NWO with great haste. Wouldn't you consolidate and increase your power if you had a follower group loyal enough to do whatever you say? This is just consolidation of power in worldwide scale. Keep everyone sedated with fake news and keep a thick layer of wool over their eyes so they can't see the truth; Manipulation 101 for country leaders and their leaders.

Me too, but this pandemic shows how gullible most people are, thus they can push NWO with great haste. Wouldn't you consolidate and increase your power if you had a follower group loyal enough to do whatever you say? This is just consolidation of power in worldwide scale. Keep everyone sedated with fake news and keep a thick layer of wool over their eyes so they can't see the truth; Manipulation 101 for country leaders and their leaders.
It's as clear as day that this pandemic internationally is being utilized for consolidating power globally, but the majority of dumb dumbs who only focus on their own individual lives without the slightest inclination of history are not smart enough in picking up on that, I'm very curious to see where all this leads, nothing good will come out of it of course.

It's as clear as day that this pandemic internationally is being utilized for consolidating power globally, but the majority of dumb dumbs who only focus on their own individual lives without the slightest inclination of history are not smart enough in picking up on that, I'm very curious to see where all this leads, nothing good will come out of it of course.
Most likely this will all end up with us losing our freedom to be individuals on societal base, being consolidated to mindless groups just to survive. China grade people control is incoming, policing which thoughts can be expressed on the tow. Hard to believe, but we would laugh if we entertained the reality of today at 2019.

"Show us your covid chips"

maxresdefault.jpg

Canada is globohomo friendly and Trudeau has been a compromised Chinese asset for years and years now. Canada is part of the testing grounds for never-ending lockdowns (Toronto has been in lockdown since last fucking November with no end in sight) which will only be lifted I'm sure with muh vaccine passports. I can't wait to relive the Soviet era with papers in tow and a diversity officer on every corner asking for proof you've got your good goy covid chip shot. The world lost in WW2, not just Whites I'm starting to see.

I think what bothers me the most is the enthusiasm the goyim have for getting this mystery poison shot. It doesn't phase them at all that the shot is untested, manipulates your DNA at the mRNA level and that it only lasts at most for six months against a select few strains of COVID-19. I agree with the others here in that it's a soft kill waiting to happen. Maybe 5G signals will help trigger it.

This is when the shit gets ugly.
Will you take the mark of the beast ?
I sure as hell stay the fuck away from it.
But starving will be painful too.
Mix bag of diarrhea.
Fuck jews.
Fuck normies.

I can't wait to relive the Soviet era with papers in tow and a diversity officer on every corner asking for proof you've got your good goy covid chip shot.
It’s going to be hell. It’s purely evil and humanoid demons are truly walking among us, leading our nations. We are merely pawns to dictators.
C9FE5478 CB9A 4A84 BAB9 BBE582F1F7C7

I think what bothers me the most is the enthusiasm the goyim have for getting this mystery poison shot. It doesn't phase them at all that the shot is untested, manipulates your DNA at the mRNA level and that it only lasts at most for six months against a select few strains of COVID-19.
As a white guy, it’s shit like this that makes my blood boil. Woke white sheep are so disappointing.

don't microchip me bro

It’s going to be hell. It’s purely evil and humanoid demons are truly walking among us, leading our nations. We are merely pawns to dictators.View attachment 434086

As a white guy, it’s shit like this that makes my blood boil. Woke white sheep are so disappointing.
Same, brocel. Our people are selling us out

Canada is globohomo friendly and Trudeau has been a compromised Chinese asset for years and years now. Canada is part of the testing grounds for never-ending lockdowns (Toronto has been in lockdown since last fucking November with no end in sight) which will only be lifted I'm sure with muh vaccine passports. I can't wait to relive the Soviet era with papers in tow and a diversity officer on every corner asking for proof you've got your good goy covid chip shot. The world lost in WW2, not just Whites I'm starting to see.

I think what bothers me the most is the enthusiasm the goyim have for getting this mystery poison shot. It doesn't phase them at all that the shot is untested, manipulates your DNA at the mRNA level and that it only lasts at most for six months against a select few strains of COVID-19. I agree with the others here in that it's a soft kill waiting to happen. Maybe 5G signals will help trigger it.
This is when the shit gets ugly.
Will you take the mark of the beast ?
I sure as hell stay the fuck away from it.
But starving will be painful too.
Mix bag of diarrhea.
Fuck jews.
Fuck normies.

Last edited: