Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Covid maXxing is actually lifefuel

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
I don't have to work anymore, I have an excuse to not go outside, and basically I'm back at my NEET life doing nothing, being lazy and playing vidyas like there's no tomorrow. :dab:

I still have problems to breath and feel tired, but as I have no stress anymore and can just do whatever the fuck I want all day without bothering about clownworld, it feels comfy and good man. :feelscomfy:

If I'm not dead in a week I'll call it a win.:feelsmega:

Last edited:
I don't have to work anymore, I have an excuse to not go outside, and basically I'm back at my NEET life doing nothing, being lazy and playing vidyas like there's no tomorrow. :dab:

I still have problems to breath and feel tired, but as I have no stress anymore and can just do whatever the fuck I want all day without bothering about clownworld, it feels comfy and good man. :feelscomfy:

I also like it, have to do so much computer work and it's far easier/better than engaging with women. Furthermore, you can watch every learning video more than once which helps when you have severe attention problems normally. Improved my grades and showed me different ways of working.

I also like it, have to do so much computer work and it's far easier/better than engaging with women. Furthermore, you can watch every learning video more than once which helps when you have severe attention problems normally. Improved my grades and showed me different ways of working.
Truly a blessing for us incels. Maybe it's a sign of God.

It's been a lot harder to learn... Online school is very unbased. Also half my copes involved walking/being outside...

Is it actually worse than a flu? :waitwhat:

based, very sad it ended last year :cryfeels:

Is it actually worse than a flu? :waitwhat:
Yes. My nervous system is attacked and I have problems to stand up, ear, smell and taste things. I also have pain in the eyes if I watch to my screen too much. I don't need to use my memory much but I do think that if I had to learn things richt now it would be extremely hard.
based, very sad it ended last year :cryfeels:
You from wuhan ? Everywhere else in the world covid is still blooming.

Yes. My nervous system is attacked and I have problems to stand up, ear, smell and taste things. I also have pain in the eyes if I watch to my screen too much. I don't need to use my memory much but I do think that if I had to learn things richt now it would be extremely hard.

You from wuhan ? Everywhere else in the world covid is still blooming.
Brutal:feelscry:

It rekkt all the normies and destroyed the best years of their lives.

That alone is based as fuck. :feelskek:

Being Neet IS based , the only Thing that bothers me Is Missing Oxytocin . That applies To all of US since we are Missing Out on Sex

Covid is our friend

wouldnt mind having covid actually.