Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Covid is over, hell is back

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Normies and foids start to have fun and make loud noises outside again. Annoying unsolicited small talks are back. Wearing a mask to cover your ugly face makes you stand out.

The best time in the past 3 years was probably late 2020: Lockdown, all malls closed, no dine-in in restaurants, everyone was wearing a mask, normies seemed depressed af so I felt I was not the only one suffering.

Yep, it was better when normies were in their little covid cope cages. I was still working during that time and it was beautiful out in the streets. No traffic, everything was quiet, birds chirping, normies depressed they can’t go to da club.

Yep, it was better when normies were in their little covid cope cages. I was still working during that time and it was beautiful out in the streets. No traffic, everything was quiet, birds chirping, normies depressed they can’t go to da club.
I wish I had the problem of being "depressed because I can't go to the club" with my pretty girlfriend... (I'm too ugly for ANY girlfriend, fucking sad life for me, but I'd like a pretty one obviously)

Covid was better for chads and foids since they only used online dating

relatable thread
Wearing a mask to cover your ugly face makes you stand out.
most relatable part. i cant take this shit anymore. i am the only student who still wears mask everyday people from school know i wear mask to cover my face because im turbosubhuman
i swear id rather kill myself than go outside without covering my face
sometimes i wish i had a subhuman friend i hate being the only student wearing mask every single day at school

most relatable part. i cant take this shit anymore. i am the only student who still wears mask everyday people from school know i wear mask to cover my face because im turbosubhuman
i swear id rather kill myself than go outside without covering my face
sometimes i wish i had a subhuman friend i hate being the only student wearing mask every single day at school
Brutal. Glad that I finished college in 2021.

Sometimes I still see elder people or even stacys wearing masks in the streets and I feel a bit better, jfl.