Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Covid 19 passes are coming soon to new york

@Diocel Yo, you remember when I warned about this shit? JFL, these NWO assholes are too transparent.

No more games people

Either you start spiritual maxxing and shift to the good reality or LDAR and enter armageddon. Your choice.

Just scan your barcode... oh you know goy it would be so much easier if it was just a tattoo on your hand, you’ll barely be able to see it. Just get mini tattoo or you can’t fly, work or buy food.

Just scan your barcode... oh you know goy it would be so much easier if it was just a tattoo on your hand, you’ll barely be able to see it. Just get mini tattoo or you can’t fly, work or buy food.
Evil and tyranny never come barging through the front door and expect to stay for long. They always sneak in through the back.

Sarcastic Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live
yes.gif

This guy definitely goes through the back.

Last edited:
Not just New York, it's already started all throughout the U.K. as well.

New York is what we call a trial run before implementation is enforced for the rest of the nation.

Motherfuckers thought we were returning back to normal once again, lmao!

The slave new world order is about to materialize lads under the guise of virus passports, just wait and find out what that is going to evolve into. *snickers*

Attachments

• 5358591-8922009314-tumbl.gif
    5358591-8922009314-tumbl.gif
    499 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Not just New York, it's already started all throughout the U.K. as well.

New York is what we call a trial run before implementation is enforced for the rest of the nation.

Motherfuckers thought we were returning back to normal once again, lmao!
I don't mind the lockdown but I'm not taking a dna changing "vaccine".

I don't mind the lockdown but I'm not taking a dna changing "vaccine".
Me either, be prepared to be hunted down though, I am.

The vaccine is a kind of mental litmus test if you will on the general population of who will be obedient and assimilate to the new world order, and who will not. For those of us that won't be prepared to become public enemy number one in the coming years because they seek to eradicate us all. For them it's very simple, those they can't control they must destroy, remember this in the perilous times ahead.

Last edited:
Me either, be prepared to be hunted down though, I am.

The vaccine is a kind of mental litmus test if you will on the general population of who will be obedient and assimilate to the new world order, and who will not. For those of us that won't be prepared to become public enemy number one in the coming years because they seek to eradicate us. For them it's very simple, those they can't control they must destroy, remember this in the times ahead.
The only way for us to survive is to unite. Maybe if you have a relative who's a nurse or gives shots at walmart you can have them pretend like they gave you the shot.

The only way for us to survive is to unite. Maybe if you have a relative who's a nurse or gives shots at walmart you can have them pretend like they gave you the shot.
Yes, yes, I hear this often, but I don't think that is going to be an ideal outcome like many hope it will be.

The vaccine is about control and conforming people to the new global paradigm they're trying to create, there will be some kind of tests involved I'm sure of to measure the pure from the impure where pretending or faking having received the jab won't be as easy as most think. In an atmosphere of total control only the true believers of the new regime are allowed to prevail, and there will be all kinds of tests or measures to assess people's obedience to the new system. This is the basic design of any kind of fanaticism.

Yes, yes, I hear this often, but I don't think that is going to be an ideal outcome like many hope it will be.

The vaccine is about control and conforming people to the new global paradigm they're trying to create, there will be some kind of tests involved I'm sure of to measure the pure from the impure where pretending or faking having received the jab won't be as easy as most think. In an atmosphere of total control only the true believers of the new regime are allowed to prevail, and there will be all kinds of tests or measures to assess people's obedience to the new system. This is the basic design of any kind of fanaticism.
The only way to stop them is to gather all the uncucked men and get armed, and live in a secluded area. If they're afraid of us giving them covid then they don't have to come to our uncucked area.

The only way to stop them is to gather all the uncucked men and get armed, and live in a secluded area. If they're afraid of us giving them covid then they don't have to come to our uncucked area.
Which is why they're knocking on the doors of the Supreme Court currently for warrantless police seizures of individual private firearms, basically, if some kind of insurrection doesn't come out to face this global tyranny they're devising all is lost everywhere, hopefully something like that does happen, because if it doesn't I'm relocating to the Canadian wilderness. *laughs*

I already know how this story ends and it is not a pretty ending for anybody. So, to all the insurrectionists out there, you better do something otherwise their takeover of humanity and the entire world will be complete in total.

Last edited:
Which is why they're knocking on the doors of the Supreme Court currently for warrantless police seizures of individual private firearms, basically, if some kind of insurrection doesn't come out to face this global tyranny they're devising all is lost everywhere, hopefully something like that does happen, because if it doesn't I'm relocating to the Canadian wilderness. *laughs*

I already know how this story ends and it is not a pretty ending for anybody. So, to all the insurrectionists out there, you better do something otherwise their takeover of humanity and the entire world will be complete in total.
It's not a coincidence they staged two shootings only a few days away from each other. I bet if america was like the UK and banned guns everyone would've already been forcefully rounded up and vaxxed by now. They didn't do that in the UK yet so they won't scare the americans to not give up their guns.

you are going to take the god damn vaccine goyim

You even get a free doughnut

It's not a coincidence they staged two shootings only a few days away from each other. I bet if america was like the UK and banned guns everyone would've already been forcefully rounded up and vaxxed by now. They didn't do that in the UK yet so they won't scare the americans to not give up their guns.
Even with our guns, a majority of people here are gutless cowards, some might violently rebel but for the majority of gun owners they're more attached to their income, occupation, and public social status, hope I'm wrong but I don't think I am which is why as I alluded to earlier, if vaccine passports becomes a global phenomena I'm headed to live in the caves of the wilderness someplace to just wait out the eventual demise of this earth and modern civilization, I won't have to wait for very long either because I forsee a future with a lot of dead people globally. You must remember, the end goal is to reduce seven plus billion to five hundred million or less.

Last edited:
fuck this world and fuck the vaccine, and thank god I don't live in Cucknada
If shit gets to happen I'll gladly become a forest hermit till the eventual demise of this society

A while ago I played the original Deus Ex and was dismayed to find that it predicted things so accurately.
Recently, I read up on North Korea, and the similarities between its policies and what is going on in the rest of the world are frightening. Something tells me North Korea was a Beta test, which is why it's been allowed to exist.

A while ago I played the original Deus Ex and was dismayed to find that it predicted things so accurately.
Recently, I read up on North Korea, and the similarities between its policies and what is going on in the rest of the world are frightening. Something tells me North Korea was a Beta test, which is why it's been allowed to exist.
High iq. They tested it for years before putting the plan in action.
It's made by the Children Of God, a sect that got arrested because they took the "love each others" part of the bible to the extreme aka having orgies and some of them included little kids.

They also made the song in other launguages.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpGcwkgBGek

This is as good as the english one.

It's made by the Children Of God, a sect that got arrested because they took the "love each others" part of the bible to the extreme aka having orgies and some of them included little kids.

They also made the song in other launguages.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpGcwkgBGek

They just don't make fun fringe religious sex cults like they use to back in the day. *sighs*

Was anybody else thinking about fucking Kathy in the music video, or was that just me?

Last edited:
This is just the beginning this vaccine is harmless the next vaccine will not be
And guys avoid mRNA vaccine

This is just the beginning this vaccine is harmless the next vaccine will not be
And guys avoid mRNA vaccine
A virus that requires mandatory vaccines should be a giant red flag for any serious thinking analytical person.

A virus that requires mandatory vaccines should be a giant red flag for any serious thinking analytical person.
Not to mention the carte blanche legal immunity big drug companies have from any side effects, up to and including death. Life insurance companies won't cover covid vaccine related deaths either. When the dicknose bean counters and lawyers are excluding themselves from the "cure," you know you've got BIG trouble ahead. I honestly thought in 2019 that I could try and do more with whatever "life" I had left in 2020 lmao nope.

Not to mention the carte blanche legal immunity big drug companies have from any side effects, up to and including death. Life insurance companies won't cover covid vaccine related deaths either. When the dicknose bean counters and lawyers are excluding themselves from the "cure," you know you've got BIG trouble ahead. I honestly thought in 2019 that I could try and do more with whatever "life" I had left in 2020 lmao nope.
I was just getting my life together going to college in 2019 and then this virus bullshit ruined all of that where now if you want to go back to college you need the vaccine, no thanks.

Yeah, court immunity laws for big corporate pharmaceutical companies is another red flag.