Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Covid-19 hyper-inflation on the way? Even on a simple can of soup!

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
Yes I took this pic. Two cans of soup I bought within 3 weeks of each other, same brand.

Soup

25% increase on the price of soup (yes before and after covid-19) as an indication that hyperinflation is on the way.

It's over for soup-cels.

Last edited:
When your currency is based upon absolutely nothing due to the absence of a gold standard and the government keeps printing out trillions of dollars in a short amount of time.

When your currency is based upon absolutely nothing due to the absence of a gold standard and the government keeps printing out trillions of dollars in a short amount of time.

its over for uscels

it's over for soupcel

And to think people were more concerned about McDonalds re-opening.

£20 for a Big Mac meal/combo/menu yet?

Shit. Hit. Fan. Doesn't faze normies.

I heard 66% of the "quantitative easing" regardless of USA or UK already went to the banks.

Only 2% was ear-marked for Trump Bux (USA) or Boris Furlough Pay (UK). However a million clauses and exclusions have already been added before alleged June payout. For example prostitutes and strippers in the UK and USA won't get any payouts, at all. So expect more soup kitchens and breadlines.

I should invest in soup tins.

Last edited:
I should buy soup

Crazy shit man

brutal hyperinflationpill

The conomy is colapsing