Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel COVID-19 100%

N

nolifenofuture

Ugly Midwestcel
★★
If COVID-19 infects 100% of the US population we will see 300,000 deaths a day. That's 300,000 of the WORST normalshits. soys, foids, and Chads on Earth getting absolutely fucking rekt by based St. Covidcel!

What about the UScels? XD

Is that a Tau as your profile pic

@Animecel2D
@StormWind

Coronachan was created by israel

I know I just tagged you since you are a 40kcel u nignog

Ooga booga muh dik fried chicken white women weed

BRUH THIS 'RONA GOT ME FUCKED UP I CAN'T GET MY MENTHOLS

IXSbPTa.jpg

coming to a town near you

And if the government wants survivors like us to contribute to the rebuilding of the economy, they better fucking pay for our facial surgeries or we'll be bettER off NEETmaxxing (in our mother's basements)...

If COVID-19 infects 100% of the US population we will see 300,000 deaths a day. That's 300,000 of the WORST normalshits. soys, foids, and Chads on Earth getting absolutely fucking rekt by based St. Covidcel!

Never gonna happen

100% of the US population we will see 300,000 deaths a day

I don't think we can stop this, the economy is suffering so much the gov won't keep it closed for long. At this point it will become the new flu, just something that happens annually.

It'll mostly be obese boomers dying.

Good thing during the lockdown they are installing 5G everywhere in the U.S. all the normies that go out after it will get cancer and cell poisoning soon enough

it would be nice but I hate that it affects weakcels and boomers the most