Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Covert Automutilation

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
I want to induce severe physical pain unto my flesh as to distract from my mental suffering. I dont want scars to attentionwhore with cause Im not a foid. Scarless automutiliation requires creativity and maybe you have good ideas.

Ive already tried holding tightly ice cubes in hands. Not satisfactory at all.

I really want for a long time to set myself on fire. But this is hard to do without receiving on lookers. And it gets scars. I thought about making small campfire and standing in it with my legs. That be sweet though I dont want to seek medical attention for burn wounds on my legs. How can you prevent damage that goes to the extent of necessitating of requering medical attention. Any salves I can smear on my legs after or treat it myself?

Besides immolation I would love to stab a pocket knife in my stomach. That would under aforementioned conditions not be possible sadly.

Any ideas on dyi dealing with burn wounds on my legs and other covert selfharm tactics?

Last edited:
I would try to do some based shit before going and harming myself tbh,

Disclaimer: All of my posts, comments and threads (since 2019) on this forum are source of parody, satire, and humor and are for entertainment purposes only. Said posts or stories or opinions may or may not use real names (or nouns), always in semi-real and/or mostly, or substantially, fictitious ways. Therefore, all of my writings and posts are works of fiction, constitute fake news and outlandish/unreal ideas and opinions. Any truth or actual facts contained in said stories or posts are purely incidental or coincidental and not intended to be, or be construed as, facts. Any resemblance to the truth or actual facts or to reality is purely coincidental, except for references to famous (and/or infamous/notorious) persons and/or public figures, or some historical events, in which case such stories are based on real people, but the story, or stories, or opinions surrounding or about these people or figures are almost entirely fiction and are intended as satire and entertainment. As the purpose of said writings/comments is to entertain and amuse and not to disparage any persons, or institutions, in any way and no malice is intended toward anyone or anything, nor should any be construed from all my writings on this forum. Also if I type something does not mean I agree with them. My posts and writings are not a source of facts or real information. That means all items or stories made by me are fictitious. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental or is intended purely as a satire, parody or spoof of such persons and is not intended to communicate any true or factual information about that person. All my posts, comments and threads are intended for a mature, sophisticated and discerning audience. Should a reader, or readers, upon sober reflection, think or believe that anything contained in any post from mine is true (or take them in a serious manner), they are mistaken and should relieve and abandon themselves of that idiotic notion immediately. Anyone who concludes otherwise ought to stay away from all of my writings forever and may want to consider instead seeking immediate mental help, attention or treatment. Now please find some street, squat and take a shit ffs.

SINCERLEY,

Numb

I would try to do some based shit before going and harming myself tbh,

Disclaimer: All of my posts, comments and threads (since 2019) on this forum are source of parody, satire, and humor and are for entertainment purposes only. Said posts or stories or opinions may or may not use real names (or nouns), always in semi-real and/or mostly, or substantially, fictitious ways. Therefore, all of my writings and posts are works of fiction, constitute fake news and outlandish/unreal ideas and opinions. Any truth or actual facts contained in said stories or posts are purely incidental or coincidental and not intended to be, or be construed as, facts. Any resemblance to the truth or actual facts or to reality is purely coincidental, except for references to famous (and/or infamous/notorious) persons and/or public figures, or some historical events, in which case such stories are based on real people, but the story, or stories, or opinions surrounding or about these people or figures are almost entirely fiction and are intended as satire and entertainment. As the purpose of said writings/comments is to entertain and amuse and not to disparage any persons, or institutions, in any way and no malice is intended toward anyone or anything, nor should any be construed from all my writings on this forum. Also if I type something does not mean I agree with them. My posts and writings are not a source of facts or real information. That means all items or stories made by me are fictitious. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental or is intended purely as a satire, parody or spoof of such persons and is not intended to communicate any true or factual information about that person. All my posts, comments and threads are intended for a mature, sophisticated and discerning audience. Should a reader, or readers, upon sober reflection, think or believe that anything contained in any post from mine is true (or take them in a serious manner), they are mistaken and should relieve and abandon themselves of that idiotic notion immediately. Anyone who concludes otherwise ought to stay away from all of my writings forever and may want to consider instead seeking immediate mental help, attention or treatment. Now please find some street, squat and take a shit ffs.

SINCERLEY,

Numb
Ngl am stealing that disclaimer

Maybe try doing painful drugs, like datura.

Maybe try doing painful drugs, like datura.
Thats a good idea tbh. Ty. Though datura inflicts more mental harm with delirium than physical harm. Based datura poster though. I will go order datura seeds amd a brugmansia plant this week.
Start working out, muscle pain is awful and leaves no mark. Just do 100 push ups until you’re ready to die. Bam. Easy pain you can do to yourself whenever.
Solid recommendation thank you

Last edited: