Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Cousin got a job that she had no qualifications in. While I have a degree on it.

A

Arab

Banned
-
Fuck this clown world.

My cousin got a job with a degree that she didn't even study. She studied psychology while I have a degree which is related to the job.

So I applied with that same company and they rejected me despite me having the degree relating to the job. Meanwhile my cousin has no qualification relating to the job and has been working there for 6 months.

I can't take it anymore I need to sui asap.

Last edited:
Fuck this clown world.

My cousin got a job with a degree that she didn't even study. She studied psychology while I have a degree which is related to the job.

So I applied with that sale company and they rejected me despite me having the degree relating to the job. Meanwhile my cousin has no qualification relating to the job and has been working there for 6 months.

I can't take it anymore I need to sui asap.
Thats because one of her superiors has intentions of ravaging her hole.

It was a token hiring. They didnt need another worthwhile employee, they see a desperate hole that wants money.

An hour of female is worth 10 000 hours of pure investment from an ugly bottomtier ethnic male on the market.
Your value is nothing.

you don't have the pussy pass bro

It was a token hiring. They didnt need another worthwhile employee, they see a desperate hole that wants money.
I can't tell if females don't understand this of if they are willing to risk the harassment for a steady job they aren't qualified for, i.e., whoring themselves out.

I can't tell if females don't understand this of if they are willing to risk the harassment for a steady job they aren't qualified for, i.e., whoring themselves out.

You would have to be an idiot if you think women don't realize this.

Women love the validation that
"oh my good GOD you are so fucking hot I want to fuck you right here right now, I'll give you a high end 5 figure salary and do a job you aren't qualified for because you are just that FUCKING HOT, let me put my dick in you"

provides

Handshake wasnt firm enough.

Handshake wasnt firm enough.
I always go for the wrist breaking handshake with women as well, cause is funny and im an advocate of gender equality

Mogs me at having a degree

I had a really nice, prosperous apprenticeship lined up, I would have enjoyed it and the pay of the profession would have been good, a nice job in the metal industry. Of course I didnt get it because I wasnt "enthusiastic" enough, just another point were I was discriminated against for my autism, but I am a man so what does it matter right? :feelsree:

Holy shit this makes me mad rn

The clueless ones who dont put out get fired before the year is done and they'll never know why.

The more savvy ones end up fucking their boss and take him for what he's worth and willing to give them.

Thats what you get for going for an easy foid degree.
You're supposed to get a degree in hard STEM because they are too difficult for foids to infiltrate.

Being an ugly male = Not part of the human species and considered as an invasive species according to foids and normies

What can you expect from that?

If - for some reason ;; - she didn't make it to work ;; and YOU showed up, asking for that exact job, if you were persistent, you might get the job.

Holy shit this makes me mad rn
Get used to it. Jobs = nepotism, end of story.
Thats what you get for going for an easy foid degree.
You're supposed to get a degree in hard STEM because they are too difficult for foids to infiltrate.
jfl if you think this shit doesn't happen in STEM. Having a pointless foid = free sex and free slot in diversity quota.
You think there aren't foid engineers who fuck their professors? She just has to go to office hours showing off her goods without making her intentions that obvious. Some professors are so horny that they just have to make their intentions obvious.

Last edited: