Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Courtship is rape in slow motion

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
ER really is the Supreme Gentleman, in that he had this romantic instinct in him to understand intutively HE MUST BE CHOsen, and any effort of extroversion to will that onto a female target into happening is a horrid boundary violation akin to rape. I truly agree with this. ER is right in that women HAVE to approach you for it to be real, because traditional courtship where the man approaches the lady is not natural.

If we don't pass the test just by them looking at us and them deciding that we are worth hitting on, then they just simply have no business with you. You're not the right client, you're a loser, I'm movin on :foidSoy:. Anything willful is ungentlemanly.

I mean think about it-- it's fucking weird and unnatural to look at a woman, then walk up to a woman and get to know her so you can breed. You can look at a bitch and immediately want a future with them that involves kids-- how is this not disgusting and predatory???

Male initiated courtship is just psuedo-rapey from the get go, because almost always there is a strong inital intent of lust, otherwise things don't happen-- like boner wise obviously. But if the boner happens, then it becomes this jiujitsu of you trying to will your lust on other people in a battle/bartering for lust acceptance. Courting, "consent," dating, what have you, all this is is rape in slow motion. VERY VERY SLOW RAPING soo slow the woman can brace themselves and barely come to terms that you fucking her is happening. THIS IS HOW IF A WOMAN DIVORCES YOU, ITS PROOF THAT YOU ACTUALLY HAVE RAPED HER AND SHE ONLY UNDERSTANDS IT RIGHT NOW.

BUT AT THE SAME TIME THIS IS HOW FUCKED UP THE STORY OF LIFE IS; ITS BASED ON LUST. It makes more sense from an primordial standpoint to just rape to spawn blood allies in your grand MMORPG of breeding. If you just want to win in life in terms of breeding the nost numerous biomass on Earth I don't think it can be done using slow courtship. Non-rape is goofy in a way, I would also say that goofy is moral, and moral is beta, unfuckable, and rapey if they try.

Last edited:
Nobody is above ER

My manifesto:
ER really is the Supreme Gentleman, in that he had this romantic instinct in him to understand intutively HE MUST BE CHOsen, and any effort of extroversion to will that onto a female target into happening is a horrid boundary violation akin to rape. I truly agree with this. ER is right in that women HAVE to approach you for it to be real, because traditional courtship where the man approaches the lady is not natural.

If we don't pass the test just by them looking at us and them deciding that we are worth hitting on, then they just simply have no business with you. You're not the right client, you're a loser, I'm movin on :foidSoy:. Anything willful is ungentlemanly.

I mean think about it-- it's fucking weird and unnatural to look at a woman, then walk up to a woman and get to know her so you can breed.

Male initiated courtship is just psuedo-rapey from the get go, because all it's about that inital intent of lust, and then trying to will your lust on other people in a battle/bartering for lust acceptance. Courting, "consent," dating, what have you, all this is is rape in slow motion. VERY VERY SLOW RAPING soo slow the woman can brace themselves and barely come to terms that you fucking her is happening. THIS IS HOW IF A WOMAN DIVORCES YOU, ITS PROOF THAT YOU ACTUALLY HAVE RAPED HER AND SHE ONLY UNDERSTANDS IT RIGHT NOW.

BUT AT THE SAME TIME THIS IS HOW FUCKED UP THE STORY OF LIFE IS; ITS BASED ON LUST. It makes more sense from an primordial standpoint to just rape to spawn blood allies in your grand MMORPG of breeding. If you just to win in life in terms of breeding the nost numerous biomass on Earth I don't think it can be done using slow courtship. Non-rape is goofy in a way, I would also say that goofy is moral, and moral is beta, unfuckable, and rapey if they try.

a super slow rape

Even if some random girl became interested in dating me, I would still decline. Why? Because I want my oneitis and nobody else. Even though she rejected me last year, I’m still gonna keep chasing her until she decides to date me.

She is the perfect girl and I will never find anyone better than her. Even if it takes 100 years, I’m gonna keep going. I’m gonna keep chasing her until the day I die. I don’t care how long it takes. Even if she gets a restraining order, I don’t give a fuck. :feelshaha:

Fucking based

ER really is the Supreme Gentleman, in that he
Stopped reading after this.

ER WAS A STACY ONLY STANDARDCEL THAF KILLED HIS FELLOW RICECEL ROOMATE. HE KILLED MORE INKIES THAN HE KILLED FOIDS RETARD:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

ER was a fucking donkey. :feelsseriously:

That is all.

Probably the most gynocentric post on the forum

I mean think about it-- it's fucking weird and unnatural to look at a woman, then walk up to a woman and get to know her so you can breed. You can look at a bitch and immediately want a future with them that involves kids-- how is this not disgusting and predatory???

Male initiated courtship is just psuedo-rapey from the get go, because almost always there is a strong inital intent of lust, otherwise things don't happen-- like boner wise obviously. But if the boner happens, then it becomes this jiujitsu of you trying to will your lust on other people in a battle/bartering for lust acceptance. Courting, "consent," dating, what have you, all this is is rape in slow motion. VERY VERY SLOW RAPING soo slow the woman can brace themselves and barely come to terms that you fucking her is happening. THIS IS HOW IF A WOMAN DIVORCES YOU, ITS PROOF THAT YOU ACTUALLY HAVE RAPED HER AND SHE ONLY UNDERSTANDS IT RIGHT NOW.

BUT AT THE SAME TIME THIS IS HOW FUCKED UP THE STORY OF LIFE IS; ITS BASED ON LUST. It makes more sense from an primordial standpoint to just rape to spawn blood allies in your grand MMORPG of breeding. If you just want to win in life in terms of breeding the nost numerous biomass on Earth I don't think it can be done using slow courtship. Non-rape is goofy in a way, I would also say that goofy is moral, and moral is beta, unfuckable, and rapey if they try.
From an evolutionary standpoint, courtship makes sense. By allowing women to pick the mates, it filters the male selection beyond mere strength and psychopathy.

Keep in mind this is just in theory, and in today's society women are clearly selecting for the wrong traits.

I think that was the idea

From an evolutionary standpoint, courtship makes sense. By allowing women to pick the mates, it filters the male selection beyond mere strength and psychopathy.

Keep in mind this is just in theory, and in today's society women are clearly selecting for the wrong traits.
im just saying in this moden society, if she didn't pick you it's borderline rape

Everytime one of the dirty creatures we know as men interacts with a foid, he is trying to use his cunning to manipulate her to get sex. Therefore, the only way to protect m'ladies from these abusive psychos is through enforced monogamy, making sure our beloved foids give legal contractual life-long consent before engaging in any sexual activity. All unmarried sex is rape and all men engaging in it should be punished with death, forced work or castration

Everytime one of the dirty creatures we know as men interacts with a foid, he is trying to use his cunning to manipulate her to get sex. Therefore, the only way to protect m'ladies from these abusive psychos is through enforced monogamy, making sure our beloved foids give legal contractual life-long consent before engaging in any sexual activity. All unmarried sex is rape and all men engaging in it should be punished with death, forced work or castration
women want to be whores until ugly guys like us cross their path

ER was a fakecel jfl

yet another based autist self pin

Well…..maybe.

But the reality is that females rarely come right out and ask a guy out on a date.

Even with most Chads she will only do things to make it obvious that she wants him to ask her out. But I’ve only ever seen a foid make the first move a couple of times….and I’m 42 years old.

This puts men in a weird situation where he is trying to interpret the females hints.
Often, men misjudge and think the woman likes them when she does not.
But that is just a simple misunderstanding.

The bottom line is, in the real world, if the man does not make the first move…..the foid will think that he is not interested in her.

And as far as him persuading her to fuck him?
So what?
Is a car dealer robbing you when he tries to talk you into buying a car?

As long as the man does not use force….then it is not rape.

@General Alek

Asking a foid out is sexual harassment
Flirting is sexual assault
Consensual sex is rape
Looking at kids is pedophilia
Rational debate is hate speech
Rational thought is mental illness
Confidence is narcissism
Having an opinion is terrorism
Existence is a crime

Consensual sex is rape
Confidence is narcissism
Existence is a crime
FOR GUYS LIKE US

women are attracted to men who seem more capable of raping them (chads) but since we have developed morality over time which says that rape is bad they try and change the meaning of rape. So now its not rape if you are attractive to them (they obviously want chad to act in a dominant manner during courtship and sex). Of course the irony is that those who now seem more like rapists these days (incels, shutins, "nice-guys") are the least capable of committing such acts and probably never will.

women are attracted to men who seem more capable of raping them (chads) but since we have developed morality over time which says that rape is bad they try and change the meaning of rape. So now its not rape if you are attractive to them (they obviously want chad to act in a dominant manner during courtship and sex). Of course the irony is that those who now seem more like rapists these days (incels, shutins, "nice-guys") are the least capable of committing such acts and probably never will.
exactly

filters the male selection beyond mere strength and psychopathy.
nah instead they retards. females should have no choice and the idea that they where and should be the group to choose who the next generation of humans will be is stupid af. men are shit at choosing females too but theyre still better then females.

Watch what exactly? He truly was one of a kind donkey.

He never even believed himself to be an incel. If he was alive, he would have hated us and called us losers rather than align with us. Thats how hypocritical and proud he was.

He went ahead and mowed down a bunch of randoms rather than taking revenge on those that bullied and made fun of him.

He was not a subhuman by any means and was a richcel that could have most likely ascended if he wasnt going for blonde stacies only.

It must truly suck to be so delusional that you end up worshipping him as your god. :feelsseriously:

Well…..maybe.

But the reality is that females rarely come right out and ask a guy out on a date.

Even with most Chads she will only do things to make it obvious that she wants him to ask her out. But I’ve only ever seen a foid make the first move a couple of times….and I’m 42 years old.

This puts men in a weird situation where he is trying to interpret the females hints.
Often, men misjudge and think the woman likes them when she does not.
But that is just a simple misunderstanding.

The bottom line is, in the real world, if the man does not make the first move…..the foid will think that he is not interested in her.

And as far as him persuading her to fuck him?
So what?
Is a car dealer robbing you when he tries to talk you into buying a car?

As long as the man does not use force….then it is not rape.
Nailed it. The truth is women just hate being hit on by ugly guys or guys they perceive to be beneath them.

Consensual sex is rape
Confidence is narcissism
Existence is a crime
:feelsrope:

Watch what exactly? He truly was one of a kind donkey.

He never even believed himself to be an incel. If he was alive, he would have hated us and called us losers rather than align with us. Thats how hypocritical and proud he was.

He went ahead and mowed down a bunch of randoms rather than taking revenge on those that bullied and made fun of him.

He was not a subhuman by any means and was a richcel that could have most likely ascended if he wasnt going for blonde stacies only.

It must truly suck to be so delusional that you end up worshipping him as your god. :feelsseriously:
why do you think he made those videos and that massive autobiography? not for himself, he knew he was going to die. he did it for us

why do you think he made those videos and that massive autobiography? not for himself, he knew he was going to die. he did it for us
JFL. You can continue worshipping him but he is no saint. Much less an Incel. He was a donkey who threw away his life because he could not get stacy.

JFL. You can continue worshipping him but he is no saint. Much less an Incel. He was a donkey who threw away his life because he could not get stacy.
he sent the message that guys like him, and us, SHOULD get stacy

Consensual sex is rape
Confidence is narcissism
Existence is a crime
JFL