Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Court decision: Finnish man forced to pay child support even though the child is not his own

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
Couldn't find a source in English so here's 3 translated through google.

Source 1
Source 2
Source 3

TL;DR a Finnish court forced a man to pay his ex-wives 5 year old son child support until he turns 18, so until 2032, because "the child had been born during their marriage". Foids can nowadays make you pay child support to Chad's child. Makes me throw up.

Last edited:
This is redpill material but I believe that absolute truth is a mixture of redpill + blackpill.

But yes we live in a gynocentric world.

I would leave to another country if this happened to me

Finland is finnished

This is wrong.

Nuke this faghot cuckold earth already.

I hope Coronachan really fucks the lot of those bastards up.

I'm getting every child I have dna'ed just after birth if I have children that is.

I can not write what I would do in that situation because that would have me banned from this forum.

France is ahead of the curve on this degeneracy. You're not even allowed to be certain if the kid is yours.

If this happened to me, I'd go to jail, but it won't be because I failed to pay child support.

This is redpill material but I believe that absolute truth is a mixture of redpill + blackpill.

But yes we live in a gynocentric world.
Finland is finnished
The way things are developing normies will envy us Incels in 2030, for having a natura protection against relationships.
Otherwise men will always fall for women due to our benevolence and sex drive.

>2020
>living in the west
>not using a surrogate
>actually trusting foids

Some people are just not gonna make it tbh.

I will probably hire some hitman to kill the beach , its partner and its child.

state enforced cuckoldry is the endgame of feminism

Binland :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
It's just scandinavia being the cucked peninsula it always was, what did you expect tbh

Imagine living in Soyland.

And stuff like this is gonna keep on happening until “men” keep enduring this complete disrespect en masse

now if for example whenever something like that happened, the male just proceeded to ER everybody involved the laws would change real quick

but men of 2020 dont have the will to defend themselves and just keep eating the shit sandwich and smiling about it. Absolute clown world

"Institutionalized culckolding" is not even sarcasm at this point, it's literally what it is.

Reed warbler cuckoo

Couldn't find a source in English so here's 3 translated through google.

Source 1
Source 2
Source 3

TL;DR a Finnish court forced a man to pay his ex-wives 5 year old son child support until he turns 18, so until 2032, because "the child had been born during their marriage". Foids can nowadays make you pay child support to Chad's child. Makes me throw up.
Many European countries have banned the use of paternity test without a court order. It is a crime to check if you've been cucked unless a judge gives you permission. It makes you wonder, what is the point of ascending if that's the world that awaits you?

Imagine getting cucked by your wife, divorce raped and then forced to pay child support for a kid that isn't yours. :lul::lul::lul:
Now if he doesn't pay for for somebody else's kid, then he will be sent to jail to be raped by some muslimcels.:lul::lul::lul:
The abosolute state of the west man. Fucking clown world.

state enforced cuckoldry is the endgame of feminism

This is a Redditor's favorite fantasy.

Many European countries have banned the use of paternity test without a court order. It is a crime to check if you've been cucked unless a judge gives you permission.

Notice that saying "it is banned unless ordered by a court order" just means it's banned in my book. There are many things that are just banned but that law enforcement can do anyway if authorized by a judge. We just say they are banned.

It makes you wonder, what is the point of ascending if that's the world that awaits you?

Which is why MGTOW have a point, despite being mostly delusional about what they are.

I can not write what I would do in that situation because that would have me banned from this forum.
Oh for sure, I guess the dad would have to raise a motherless kid, gangsta rap made me do it.

over for @FinnCel

Paternity tests should be a human right.

@FinnCel Jfl at you

This is what happens when you give women rights.
You give them a finger and they take the whole hand
full

Really ragefuel my fellow Nov2019cel

Horrible stuff

A problem for sex havers, not my concern

One of the perks of being an undesirable fuck. Then again most of you guys are neets so you can't pay with 0 income...

finland is cucked

JFL at those who yet don't believe biological slavery must be surpassed.