Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Couples who's average SMV is below 14 shouldn't be allowed to reproduce

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
If ugly guys like us are gonna be barred from reproduction then so should our looksmatches, they are the fucking incel factories.

Subhuman holes are creating male kids who'll suffer their entire lives and rot in their room whilst contributing nothing to society.

So couples who decide to marry will be asked to appear before a panel of judges and they will rate them based on height, facial symmetry, bone structure and every other trait. If their average SMV exceeds 14 only then they'll be given the license to reproduce. Failing to do so will result in the abortion of fetus.

This is the only way to prevent the birth of future incels and also subhuman holes which will eventually lead to the destruction of hypergamy.

Sounds cucked.
"I am not worthy of sex and reproduction, but Chad is"
We are not getting to reproduce anyway. So it's better to find a way to prevent inceldom so that no one suffers a similar fate.

it doesn't work like that, ugly parents can give birth to a good looking child and good looking parents can make an incel
I'm the latter case, my sister came out as a stacy but I'm a truecel
you can have a chad with a wide jaw that looks good on him but if his son inherits it he might look like some ugly minecraft orc

it doesn't work like that, ugly parents can give birth to a good looking child and good looking parents can make an incel
you can have a chad with a wide jaw that looks good on him but if his son inherits it he might look like some ugly minecraft orc
Genetic recombination etc

Dad has giant forearms and huge wrists. Mom has slightly small female wrists. I become a 6inch giga wristlet :feelsseriously:

Good bones don´t make a good human, only in women eyes.

People with higher IQ have less kids and higher IQ people are those who are able to contribute to the society.

Then why are there far more ugly people than attractive ones. And why are the kids of Hollywood stars mostly attractive. Attractive people have more chances of creating atractive children and ugly people have negligible.

Almost all good looking celebrity couples mog their children though I've noticed so it can be random as fuck sometimes. What would be really shit would be having Chad and Stacey parents and having a brother who is born a Chad and you are born sub 5.

Unfortunately hypergamy will not cease to exist just like that. Even if at some point all the men around women were gigachads, they'd still make a hierarchy of looks and discard the ones on the bottom of it. Hypergamy never, ever stops and to women there is always, ALWAYS a chaddier chad.

If ugly guys like us are gonna be barred from reproduction then so should our looksmatches, they are the fucking incel factories.

Subhuman holes are creating male kids who'll suffer their entire lives and rot in their room whilst contributing nothing to society.

So couples who decide to marry will be asked to appear before a panel of judges and they will rate them based on height, facial symmetry, bone structure and every other trait. If their average SMV exceeds 14 only then they'll be given the license to reproduce. Failing to do so will result in the abortion of fetus.

This is the only way to prevent the birth of future incels and also subhuman holes which will eventually lead to the destruction of hypergamy.

Some ugly humans have certain combinations of good genes, in combination with largely bad ones, that can create beautiful children.

Some beautiful humans have mostly good genes, in combination with a couple of bad ones, that can create ugly, horrible children.

It's luck.

My dad had a great nose, great hairline, great eyes, terrible, terrible chin, terrible jaw. My mom had a great jaw, great hair, but terrible nose, and bad hairline

I got my dad's chin, my mom's nose, and my mom's side hairline, and I look like an abomination; but my brother got my mom's chin and my dad's nose, and I think my dad's hairline and he's a fucking stud.

And what about people who have good genes but are deformed physically?

Genetic recombination etc

The joke about Einstein dancing with a Hollywood actress comes to mind.

"- Oh professor, imagine if we had a kid who would have my beauty and your intelligence
- but imagine if he had your intelligence and my beauty."

On the face of it, this sounds like big brother

But it's a legitimate discussion

Who gets to decide if you're allowed to create a short ugly male?

Me personally, I'm glad not gonna pass on my balding gene

High IQ and based
Same rules for men and women!!

On the face of it, this sounds like big brother

But it's a legitimate discussion

Who gets to decide if you're allowed to create a short ugly male?

Me personally, I'm glad not gonna pass on my balding gene
Men don't pass on balding genes to their sons. Balding genes are in the X chromosome. At the most you can pass it onto a daughter.

Sounds cucked.
"I am not worthy of sex and reproduction, but Chad is"
I like the idea of caging and barring subhuman foids from reproducing and just be used as living fleshlights

Dumb idea. 14 out of what ? 14? 10000? That makes no sense. There is no official arbiter of smv as It’s subjective, and you can’t put a numerical value on it

The joke about Einstein dancing with a Hollywood actress comes to mind.

"- Oh professor, imagine if we had a kid who would have my beauty and your intelligence
- but imagine if he had your intelligence and my beauty."
Dumb idea. 14 out of what ? 14? 10000? That makes no sense. There is no official arbiter of smv as It’s subjective, and you can’t put a numerical value on it

If it is so subjective, how come there's a distribution of a small number of men getting most the pussy, while a huge number of men barely get any? If there was no objectivity, it would be randomly distributed.

Incels that have IQ under 150 should be banned from using the internet.