Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Couples where man is much better looking than femoid needs to be stoned (with rocks, not plants)

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Or maybe just let people to be in their relationships, if they happy? Yes, thats good point. If man is ok with having ugly femoid - his problem. If not so happy - also his. But problem is, couples like this are propagating femoidic hypergamy. Is becoming norm for femoids to seek better looking partner, so their looksmatches are left to be incels, and even worse is for man who wants to have girl looking better than him. So couples with man looking better could be left alone only if they live hidden life, and for any public demosntration of femoidic hypergamy they deserve punishment. And in opposite - couples where girl is much better looking than man, and he is not rirch or famous, must be held in high regard, and girls praised for making good choice. Supporting male hypergamy? Yes, because it is good and right thing to do, as man is more than just looks, and value of female is mostly in youth and looks

I fucking hate cucks who date below their looksmatch, I want them desd

I fucking hate cucks who date below their looksmatch, I want them desd
VERY BASED, this is why we have hypergamy, foids think that they can get 8+ man because some dumb cuck decided to get an ugly girl while being chad, because of MUH LOVE, and now all foids are depraved FUCK THEM ALL

this is going on IT

Revolutionary incel government now. These witches need no trials :feelsree: :feelsBox:

Do you know the difference between stoning between rocks and plants @Napoleon de Geso

Do you know the difference between stoning between rocks and plants @Napoleon de Geso
Never tried stoning with rocks, but would like to throw some at whore