Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Couples posting on Social media is Unethical and Evil

Grodd

Grodd

All I Have Are Negative Thoughts
★★★★★
I stay off almost all social because of this reason but i do occasionally scroll on tiktok when i'm very bored i do end up stopping after 10 minutes but i always seem to find relationship videos where they are doing romantic shit together i'm fucking sick of it it really is unethical and unfair it's the equivalent of showing Food to starving african kids knowing they'll never have it but so desperately want it. It seriously is fucking heinous to show your relationship off on social media and brag to others about it
Every cunt who fucking does it should be Bifurcated with a Chainsaw I fucking hate sexhavers :reeeeee: Deplorable scum

You know what would be funny ? If we told sexhavers who have cancer to improve their personality or that its their own fault for having cancer and show no sympathy for them

You know what would be funny ? If we told sexhavers who have cancer to improve their personality or that its their own fault for having cancer and show no sympathy for them
I already do that I’m way past caring for a group of scum who hate me