Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Couples in public

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
Does anyone else get overly mad/uncomfortable when couples make out, kiss, etc. in public? Just today at work a couple, white girl, black guy, came in and started making out for whatever fucking reason and I really wanted to kick them out. Plus how fucking ghetto and shameless do you have to be to pull that shit in public especially at a ghetto gas station.

Physical intimacy should be saved for privacy. If you and a girl go out in public, there should no makeouts AT ALL nor sexual conduct, like ass grabbing, tit grabbing and fingering. Save that shit for behind closed doors.

Yeah, it’s infuriating tbh.

Physical intimacy should be saved for privacy. If you and a girl go out in public, there should no makeouts AT ALL nor sexual conduct, like ass grabbing, tit grabbing and fingering. Save that shit for behind closed doors.

Me and friends in my neighborhood harassed some couples making out in a near park if you have can,do it. Also it is against the laws here. Don't know about situation in the west tbh
So yeah if you see them stop them if you can and if you're not able,call the cops. This is against the laws,making out in the public.

It's just like a status symbole. They do it to feel superior to the crowd. Love is staging.
They do it to feel superior is exactly right. Which is why virgin is their go to insult.

That's why i'm a neet i can't stand fucking normies. I adore Chinese culture since they prohibit making out in public.

That's why i'm a neet i can't stand fucking normies. I adore Chinese culture since they prohibit making out in public.
They do? I didn't know that. That's based.

They do? I didn't know that. That's based.
Yeah but then white chads or tyrones come there and don't give a fuck morals or taboos and just kiss and hugs girls in public. It's not exactly prohibited by law but stigmatized by people so they may beat your ass if you kiss a girl on the street especially if you are blackcel. I hope they will also start doing it to other races.

1f5f8a23bdf7a9f7c6d6e4bd53ad8b19.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah but then white chads or tyrones come there and don't give a fuck morals or taboos and just kiss and hugs girls in public. It's not exactly prohibited by law but stigmatized by people so they may beat your ass if you kiss a girl on the street especially if you are blackcel. I hope they will also start doing it to other races.

1f5f8a23bdf7a9f7c6d6e4bd53ad8b19.jpg

Bro they are based. That's beastly tbh.
Listen to their war cries.

people who show PDA should be shot in the head

I think its gross.
And I am glad north korea banned making out in the pubic. We should move out there.