Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Couples at the gym

ScandinaviaCel

ScandinaviaCel

Recruit
★★★
So, I'm going to the gym so I can live as long as possible and be healthy.

It really fucks with me when I see couple exercising together, or when I'm looking at a chick and at the end I find out she is leaving with some guy.

Fuck dude, they get to grab that ass in front of everyone while talking about mundane garbage. Even this nerd ass, glasses wearing, short fuck has a banger gf because he is god damn white and normal.
Fucking help, it's demotivating while I'm trying to exercise, knowing even if I use steroids and looksmax, I could never get a gf of that caliber.

It really fucks with me when I see couple exercising together, or when I'm looking at a chick and at the end I find out she is leaving with some guy.

Fuck dude, they get to grab that ass in front of everyone while talking about mundane garbage. Even this nerd ass, glasses wearing, short fuck has a banger gf because he is god damn white and normal.
Fucking help, it's demotivating while I'm trying to exercise, knowing even if I use steroids and looksmax, I could never get a gf of that caliber.
Find a male only gym

Gym is cope. You will make as much progress as when you train at home. It’s all genetics.

Gym is cope. You will make as much progress as when you train at home. It’s all genetics.
what do you mean, lol? It's cheap and includes tons of stuff, like swimming pool.

Find a male only gym
Don't exist officially, but any kind of more run-down gym with less bullshit fitness classes will pretty much be all male

I'll pass.. it would just make me sad seeing all the girls there knowing I can never have a girlfriend/wife. And then worse seeing our genetic betters who get to go there with their girlfriend, because they were born with better genetics than us.

Same.

no amount of gym will ever fix ur face :feelsLSD:

Cope he could end up losing bf, getting thicker neck, and better physique which will halo his face
Getting bigger might not but being leaner could accentuate ur jaw which would def help. Ofc if ur a chincel this doesn't apply kek
41mjpcf1qq741.jpg

1e3955d4651b51ed3d42aa1d0b998d2f7c3aefbe71011a8a6ed397da63f7e278_1.jpg

Chad will always be superior, good luck.

41mjpcf1qq741.jpg

you can still gain respect from other men. If you strong and good body, men will treat you better.
gaining muscle for women is cope to some degree.
Cope he could end up losing bf, getting thicker neck, and better physique which will halo his face
I don't skip neck day.

Isn't the guy on the left that PUA faggot who took roids, but it made him lose his hair so he went off the cycle and lost half of the gains?

Isn't the guy on the left that PUA faggot who took roids, but it made him lose his hair so he went off the cycle and lost half of the gains?
he lost half his sanity too