Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Couples are pathetic

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Once you reach a certain age in your 20's, you realize how couples around you are flavorless and pathetic.

Ppl get together for petty purpose : buy a house, secure a career, trump the biological clock (for foid), take the last ticket they can to the cuck wagon (for cucks), ...

Most of them don't even have a purpose, they just are together becaue that's how it should be, whatever what that means.

I'm glad I don't have to take part in this retarded loop hole. I don't even have to consider it anymore as a trucel. It's relieving ngl.:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

Its the ultimate lifegoal for normies. I wouldnt know if its worth it or not without trying it.

I wouldnt know if its worth it or not without trying it.
Brutal but true. I will never know if a relationship is worth it or not because I will never have one. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsrope:

Cope. You are a social creature that requires support and validation(giving and taking).

09914F60 1A6F 443E 8ED4 90B1252BA55E

I see the men just following the women around in a lot of cases. Noticed a guy carrying the purse today.

Almost all couples I see aren't even romantic at all. I think guys don't really know how to treat girls. I could so much better

Once you reach a certain age in your 20's, you realize how couples around you are flavorless and pathetic.

Ppl get together for petty purpose : buy a house, secure a career, trump the biological clock (for foid), take the last ticket they can to the cuck wagon (for cucks), ...

Most of them don't even have a purpose, they just are together becaue that's how it should be, whatever what that means.

I'm glad I don't have to take part in this retarded loop hole. I don't even have to consider it anymore as a trucel. It's relieving ngl.:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:
I think we dont really need a purpose we need a woman in our life

Ted Kaczynski even said most of the things we do like hobbies are a cope becuase soyciety is so boring we need a woman in our life its our base primal want/need everything else is cope

why are you even here
I want to have sex. I don't give a shit about the couple bs. It doesn't mean anything anymore in our degenerate decadent time.