Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Couples are just purposely trying to spite me at this point

Mellatt

Mellatt

All foids will burn in hell
-
I was out today and I saw this couple, they talking to each other then they started hugging.

They started walking away while holding hands and the whore started looking at me while walking with her bf.

Why do they do this shit? They're fucking evil, God, I hate them. They're evil and need to suffer (in video game)

Last edited:
I will help u cuck the guy (in video game), rest assured

You were caught watching nugga

I was out today and I saw this couple, they talking to each other then they started hugging.

They started walking away while holding hands and the whore started looking at me while walking with her bf.

Why do they do this shit? They're fucking evil, God, I hate them. They're evil and need to suffer (in video game)
I will help u cuck the guy (in video game), rest assured

To be fair it's high school, as of right now it's not that hard to get a gf but still pretty hard. Hypergamy hasn't increased that much to high school foids yet, just wait until they leave jfl, she'll have Chad's all day.

I can see that all foids only date Chad/Pretty boys in school daily.

How old are you?
yeah hypergamy is increasing really quick in school but for some foids not so much, it's only until outta high school we're they're all Chad exclusive, though I'm obviously not denying their hypergamy in high school.