Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Couple dancing in the rain.....

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Toilet Clogger
★★

This is all I want. Is this really too much to ask for? I might actually be of use to society if I was given this. I honestly don't know how to make people care about me.

Your an evil villian scum for wanting this btw

Your an evil villian scum for wanting this btw
yep, we're all considered domestic terrorists simply because we want to feel loved. The fuck is the point of living anymore?

This is all I want. Is this really too much to ask for? I might actually be of use to society if I was given this. I honestly don't know how to make people care about me.

Oyyyyyyyyy veyyyyy

Oh well shes probably cucking him with her other boyfriends she has on rotation while he’s thinking “she’s muh one and only” :feelsjuice:

Lightning Thunder GIF by Tec de Monterrey

Oh well shes probably cucking him with her other boyfriends she has on rotation while he’s thinking “she’s muh one and only” :feelsjuice:
He looks like an NT normie of good height. Probs has plenty of options himself. Wish I had those height genes.

too much to ask, you need to wageslave away for a society that doesn't give a damn about you.

Of course hes tall :feelskek:

He looks like an NT normie of good height. Probs has plenty of options himself. Wish I had those height genes.
True, I’m just coping with I posted, in reality we’ll never get to experience this at all. Videos like this makes me want to fire a shotgun point blank in my face.

Fuck you misogynist trash. How disgusting.

Every couple I see makes me want to die sooner

Run as far as you can and drop kick both them
then run like you were some nigga stealing an supermarket

I am happy tikotk is banned iny country atleast one normie app less which make me realise how pathetic my life is