Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Countries/Regions that are NOT white , despite what many say

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Guitar player cel. Biggest trucel on .is
★★★★★
South Italy - their skin is too dark, swarth features

South Spain- same as above, Muslim arab rape babies

Portugal - same as above

Greece - mixing with Turks, skin tones too dark

Bulgaria - Turk rape babies, LARP as slavs, large gypsy/Turk population

Romania- too many gypsies and their skin and hair are too dark to be considered white

Albania - cant be traced to anything, large Muslim population, skin tones are too dark

Caucasus region - swarth features, Muslim, dark skin and hair

Honorable Mention - any white muslim - race traitor.

So where is the good bitches?

Are salvics Scandinavian chechens considered white?

ofc im talking about the original population, pre ww2, there was still a ton of gypsies pre ww2 there. in romania and bulgaria

Hungary possibly, descendants of Asiatic tribes

Hungary possibly, descendants of Asiatic tribes
nah, theyre white. a simple look at nation sports team proves this.

@DarkStar how accurate is this?

Most Jews are white btw. 99% of them aren't real Jews but just gentils who converted. Especially in Russia

Portugal - same as above

Romania- too many gypsies and their skin and hair are too dark to be considered white

Albania - cant be traced to anything, large Muslim population, skin tones are too dark

But all Slavs are white. Only Slavs are real and most supreme whites :feelsokman:

@RealSchizo thoughts? How true is this?
Turk rape babies are not the majority. Around 40% are slavic looking but the overwhelming majority passes as Med. Turk rape babies are not that common its mostly propaganda. Turk rape babies usually tend to have darker skin and they also look very asiatic.

All balkan countries are giga mutted anyways. Most serbian tourists I've seen were dark haired and brown eyed. All balkanoids have a similar phenotype.

All balkan countries are giga mutted anyways. Most serbian tourists I've seen were dark haired and brown eyed
@Ron.Belgrade Is this true? You aren't white??

Turk rape babies are not the majority. Around 40% are slavic looking but the overwhelming majority passes as Med. Turk rape babies are not that common its mostly propaganda. Turk rape babies usually tend to have darker skin and they also look very asiatic.
All balkan countries are giga mutted anyways. Most serbian tourists I've seen were dark haired and brown eyed. All balkanoids have a similar phenotype.

@Ron.Belgrade Is this true? You aren't white??
He is european no doubts, but most balkancels are low tier whites if you could say so compared to the average german, dutch, nordic in general.

He is european no doubts, but most balkancels are low tier whites if you could say so compared to the average german, dutch, nordic in general.
Fuck off :feelswhat: Slavs are the most superior whites. West Balkans are even taller than Dutch

Fuck off :feelswhat: Slavs are the most superior whites. West Balkans are even taller than Dutch
Yeah but the majority of them are dark haired/ brown eyed. There are stats that shows it. They are mixed slavs. Ottomans have been there for 4-5 centuries.

Yeah but the majority of them are dark haired/ brown eyed. There are stats that shows it.
Whiter than Anglos. All Anglo cucks have nigger or pajeet DNA in them by now
They are mixed slavs. Ottomans have been there for 4-5 centuries.
@DarkStar Is this true? To me seems like made up cope from a self-hating Slavcuck

Whiter than Anglos. All Anglo cucks have nigger or pajeet DNA in them by now

@DarkStar Is this true? To me seems like made up cope from a self-hating Slavcuck
Bruh nigga read about the ottoman conquest in the balkans. It is true the fuck? I am actually surprised you didnt know this.

Portugal - same as above

WTF? In Southern Italy we do not have dark skin. Not even olive skin. It's simply white. Even though there is someone who might have a darker complex, it's not a general rule.
Also, Romania? Except gypsies, romanians are white af. Same thing for Albania. Except for gypsies, albanians are white

It is a stereotype that southern italians have darker skin.

You cant tie religion with nationalism. Most of you faggots try to link Christianity to your country but forget that Christianity is an evangelical religion so its meant foe everybody, if you really really care about being white and only white follow your nordic pagan religions

Bruh nigga read about the ottoman conquest in the balkans. It is true the fuck? I am actually surprised you didnt know this.
Okay but Balkans are still white not "mixed". They had no genetic impact from that
I'm as white as can get this guy is gigacoping
Yes only Slavs are white :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
You cant tie religion with nationalism. Most of you faggots try to link Christianity to your country but forget that Christianity is an evangelical religion so its meant foe everybody, if you really really care about being white and only white follow your nordic pagan religions
Water. But muslims got raped by sandnigs
Converts by choice are white

@DarkStar how accurate is this?
pretty inaccurate
WTF? In Southern Italy we do not have dark skin. Not even olive skin. It's simply white. Even though there is someone who might have a darker complex, it's not a general rule.
Also, Romania? Except gypsies, romanians are white af. Same thing for Albania. Except for gypsies, albanians are white
Some South Italians can be kinda swarthy & some have MENA phenos(Armenid) but many do look White/Whitish
I'm as white as can get this guy is gigacoping
He's trolling
I mean modern day yeah, but historically the French have contributed a lot
View attachment 1260624 the truth is that unless you are blonde and have blue eyes you aren't even white in my eyes. Height also matters.
Cope jfl

Non-Nordic, yes, but still White
Okay but Balkans are still white not "mixed". They had no genetic impact from that
I still cannot believe after the amount of fucking genetic studies I've shown that some think Balkans are mixed
All of spain
Cope lmfao, some far-southern ones can have MENA phenos, but most look White/Whitish & are genetically European

"muh moors" is cope

Thoughts?
@caineturbat2003 @Awake

pretty inaccurate

Some South Italians can be kinda swarthy & some have MENA phenos(Armenid) but many do look White/Whitish

He's trolling

Cope jfl

I still cannot believe after the amount of fucking genetic studies I've shown that some think Balkans are mixed

Cope lmfao, some far-southern ones can have MENA phenos, but most look White/Whitish & are genetically European

"muh moors" is cope

Thoughts?
@caineturbat2003 @Awake
Genetic PCA map disprove his opinion entirely

pretty inaccurate

He's trolling

Cope jfl

"muh moors" is cope

Thoughts?
@caineturbat2003 @Awake
The op is a retard, he clearly didn't visit any of those countires, nor even bothered to look how any of the people look like and prob based off his belief on a couple of some memes on the internet. He's also prob a currfag, most of them post retarded shit like this.

Also a sidenote "hair are too dark to be considered white" is an idiotic take because that would mean half or even most of Europe is not white. (that includes white countries such as Germany, Austria, France, England, even some nordics posses these traits, etc.)

All of spain
Dnachart

They only have like 3% DNA from North Africa jfl

Rest is European

There is some kernels of truth to what OP said though, since some in the far-south near Africa can be swarthy or pass as MENA, rest are White/Whitish though

Pablo-Casado-800x450.jpg

I love when a Curroid of all people thinks they can decide who is White & who isn't jfl.
Kavkaz entirely different breeds compared to arabs
Europeans are closer to each other than Kavkaz & other MENA are to one another

Last edited:
He's also prob a currfag, most of them post retarded shit like this.
He's a Croat but he's just a troll

Look at how many times he spammed that gay BBC copy pasta in the sewers

But yeah, I have how Curries think they can decide who is White & who isn't, like the other user in the thread
Also a sidenote "hair are too dark to be considered white" is an idiotic take because that would mean half or even most of Europe is not white. (that includes white countries such as Germany, Austria, France, England, even some nordics posses these traits, etc.)
Yeah jfl, tons of Celts have darker hair

Literally look up North Atlantid pheno, dark as fuck.

Never denied this, even Celts are low-tier Whites compared to most other NW Euros

If you're genetically European & native to Europe, you're European which ofc all meet, and if your pheno is Mediterranid, Alpinid, Dinarid, Nordic, or Baltid you are White ofc

View attachment 1260934

They only have like 3% DNA from North Africa jfl

Rest is European

There is some kernels of truth to what OP said though, since some in the far-south near Africa can be swarthy or pass as MENA, rest are White/Whitish though

Europeans are closer to each other than Kavkaz & other MENA are to one another
It was mostly ancient genes being overlapped with each other

Phoenicians being overlapped with arabs

Never denied this, even Celts are low-tier Whites compared to most other NW Euros

If you're genetically European & native to Europe, you're European which ofc all meet, and if your pheno is Mediterranid, Alpinid, Dinarid, Nordic, or Baltid you are White ofc
i think you said my pheno was dinarid right

Last edited:
This:

It's Dinarid & Alpinid which are European, combined with some Armenoid which is Caucus/Kavkaz region & MENA
i'd rather be a nigger at this point. At least i'll mog and benefit from JBB. Being white is about having blue eyes everything else is cope. I wish I was a nigger instead. Plus i'll be thugmaxxed. I am quite jealous of niggers and aryans.

i'd rather be a nigger at this point. At least i'll mog and benefit from JBB. Being white is about having blue eyes everything else is cope. I wish I was a nigger instead. Plus i'll be thugmaxxed. I am quite jealous of niggers and aryans.
Being White is about being generically European & having a European pheno, even if it's not a Nordic type

But I see your point in a way, yes- being Nordic physically adds a lot SMV wise.

But yeah, Niggers do have increased SMV due to JBB

Being White is about being generically European & having a European pheno, even if it's not a Nordic type

But I see your point in a way, yes- being Nordic physically adds a lot
being white in 2024 is nothing. Being a nigger would be better because of how they are being treated by normies. Worshiped by foids, everyone is careful around them and tries not to disrespect them. Just be a nigger is law.

being white in 2024 is nothing.
Unless Nordic-pheno & solidly MTN and/or actually tall(6'2+)
Being a nigger would be better because of how they are being treated by normies. Worshiped by foids, everyone is careful around them and tries not to disrespect them. Just be a nigger is law.
Agreed tbh

JBB is law @Regenerator