Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Countries need to focus on making incels cope and feel better about life instead of shitting on them constantly and shaming them

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
If you're a lower class male (in money or looks) you should get some neet bucks and sympathy from the government.

Instead they do everything in their power to make your life even worse. Imagine if the government spend just 1/10th of the money it spent on women into developing better copes for incels.

But that will never happen. No one likes being on the losing side and if you are, you'll never get a break, it's just constant bad luck and failures.

countries make us slaves if they could

They will when all the sub 8 males become NEETs after realizing all women go after exclusively chads. How long will that be though?

Won't happen cos ((they)) are in power

They will when all the sub 8 males become NEETs after realizing all women go after exclusively chads. How long will that be though?
I think this might happen as well, but like you said until then there is a long time, and things will only get worse and worse until we reach a point for them to realize they need to help us and not encourage or lonely suicide.

Why give money to a bunch of useless males. They'd sooner give you the bullet.

That would stop many ERs, but I guess they dont care about that

Agreed, i need benefits from government being paid, so i can contribute to society in return.

Last edited:
they view ugly men as parasites

I don't know, but maybe when we are older and milenial incels become a big number

lol will never happen in this cucked leftist - dominated deluded world

Nobody care about males, we are the base of the society, but nobody really care about our problems. I think they will regret this when it's too late.

Autistcels can get SSI, but they make it as difficult as possible because they hate you and want you to suffer as a lonely wageslave.

If you're a whore with Chad's or Tyrone's spawn, though, you'll be flooded with money and actively enabled to NEET it up.

Nobody care about males, we are the base of the society, but nobody really care about our problems. I think they will regret this when it's too late.

Has there ever been a country where they basically male all the males slaves and shit on them constantly?

Unfortunately, this is a pipe dream.

Has there ever been a country where they basically male all the males slaves and shit on them constantly?
Not in recent times, our greatest problem in the last decades was the rise of feminism and some crucial changes in capitalism. Before, the males were the base of society, but almost everyone could live a normal life, with a family and a normal job. Now, feminism make the governments shit on men constantly and we became wageslaves of big companies, because we don't have choice.

Not in recent times, our greatest problem in the last decades was the rise of feminism and some crucial changes in capitalism. Before, the males were the base of society, but almost everyone could live a normal life, with a family and a normal job. Now, feminism make the governments shit on men constantly and we became wageslaves of big companies, because we don't have choice.

north korea has the biggest percent of slaves, found via googling

i guess that's what the world wants to be

im on autismbux atm, but they have set me up with a disability job service company and they want me to start working 15 hours a week, i think theyre trying to wean me off autismbux

Why would they do that ever? It does not benefit them in any way whatsoever in fact its better for the human race as a whole if our subhuman genes die off

im on autismbux atm, but they have set me up with a disability job service company and they want me to start working 15 hours a week, i think theyre trying to wean me off autismbux
Just sperg out and demonstrate to the company that you are incompetent. It's not much but it's honest work.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back