Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Countries by IQ - Average IQ by Country 2023

There’s no way Nepal has an average iq of 42 that’s not possible

sure jews are 125 IQ

Indians avg IQ is 76 JFL at these curry copers saying curries are high IQ.

Brutal for currycels in Nepal

Why is Nepal the lowest? I thought currycels were smart

7. Belarus - 101.60

proof slavs are the highest iq Europeans

nepalis IQ mog many niggers from my experience. definitely fake and gay site

nepalis IQ mog many niggers from my experience. definitely fake and gay site
The lowest iq average confirmed is pygmies with an average iq of 55 no group has a lower iq

Lol no way, my country is ranked 196 :worryfeels:

IQ is dangerous the smarter i am, the more I learn the more evil I can become and dangerous

Yea but India's population is 1.4 billion. Meaning by sheer numbers alone, they have a lot of people in the 115+ IQ range that can carry their nation. But of course, the high IQ ones usually leave the country lol.

IQ is dangerous the smarter i am, the more I learn the more evil I can become and dangerous
This is true. However, your proclivity towards violence doesn't change with IQ. It's not correlated.

What determines how evil and dangerous you can become is intentionality.

African discovered fractal.

African discovered fractal.

This means, of-course, that Africans are capable of simple mathematical thought. I believe modifying nootropics like Piracetam is the key to evolving these populations.

This means, of-course, that Africans are capable of simple mathematical thought. I believe modifying nootropics like Piracetam is the key to evolving these populations.
It's just environmental adaptations.

@unique_freak

Average IQ, India has a shit educational system, after independence the focus was on producing a lot of universities to produce the next generation of intelligentsia. The issue with this thinking is that they never bothered investing in primary and secondary education, a few highly intelligent curries got educated but almost all left the country because there was nothing for them. The returns on investing in primary and secondary education is much higher than tertiary education.

This is also why China has a more educated workforce, they didn't focus on trying to bring more education to the Have's, rather they improved it for the Have-not's.

I've tested 135+ on the Culture Fair tests on 123test.com.

(Basement)

Yes, but how are you applying your intellectual giftedness in your daily life?

I consider myself a failure because despite scoring in the top 1% I've seen people with below average IQ's achieve more in their lives.

Yes, but how are you applying your intellectual giftedness in your daily life?

I had something planned for studying, but I'll be archiving on this site instead sadly.

I was surprised that Russia's IQ was 96, thought it would be lower.

Last edited:
Human is one race:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Whereas the darker your skin, the lower your IQ the universe makes to accommodate.

Take a genotyping assay and use Promethease to learn your IQ genetics.

I am going to take the genotyping assay , but if it brings to the light that I don't have the genes optimal for learning and cognition, it will be the ultimate fuel for me to give up on studying software engineering and work a low paying job where I can toil away for the rest of my life, because in a world of nepotism where immutable genetic traits make or break you as a person, it would be illogical to think that you would stand a chance against those inherently smarter than you. It would be like getting blood from stone.

Aim for 30X if you want the most accurate result.

I agree. The website mentions
*It bears mentioning that Lynn's studies, while comprehensive, tend to spark considerable debate. Some researchers dispute the techniques Lynn employs to calculate estimates when hard data is lacking. Others claim Lynn, an unabashed eugenicist, misinterprets his data to support conclusions that are both scientifically inaccurate and supportive of white supremacy.
I dunno what this Lynn did, but it sounds to me like it's a wonder he knows how to breathe.

I agree. The website mentions

I dunno what this Lynn did, but it sounds to me like it's a wonder he knows how to breathe.
Richard Lynn is the guy who mainly Carrie’s out these tests I think he also was friends with Charles Murray who wrote the bell curve