Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Counter-Strike or Valorant?

Which one do you prefer, overall?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I know I recently made another thread about CS GO vs 2 but I feel like this is a question worth asking too!

I'm predicting that on here it will be CS but on places like Reddit it would probably be Valorant. But who knows, I might be wrong.

CS 1.6 and Half Life 1 Death match
CSS is good but dont have as much soul
But i love many Source shooters
CS GO is just dog shit,same CS 2
Valorant,apex legends is utter faggot shit for zoomers. Anyone who plays it and even bothered to try those gamse out needs to have their head repeatedly hit with a plank with rusted nails in it .

CS GO feels so sweaty, even in lower ranks.

CS 1.6 and CS MW2 mod

CS 1.6 and Half Life 1 Death match
CSS is good but dont have as much soul
But i love many Source shooters
CS GO is just dog shit,same CS 2
Valorant,apex legends is utter faggot shit for zoomers. Anyone who plays it and even bothered to try those gamse out needs to have their head repeatedly hit with a plank with rusted nails in it .

Valorant I do think is really lame. Magic and imaginary guns and... it's just all so weak.

Apex Legends... I dunno. I quite like eSports and it doesn't have that going for it AFAIK. I guess it's alright. Much slower paced that CS though so it depends on what you like personally.

Valorant I do think is really lame. Magic and imaginary guns and... it's just all so weak.

Apex Legends... I dunno. I quite like eSports and it doesn't have that going for it AFAIK. I guess it's alright. Much slower paced that CS though so it depends on what you like personally.
Games that have abundance of female characters,not even mentioning tranny and faggot ones,which apex legends and overwatch is full to the brim with, tend to be games for retarded faggot zoomers.Thats why apex legends sux.Its soulless scum shit game

i prefer counter strike

Valorant is less-balanced than CS2, the maps are badly designed, and the spray patterns become random after the first few bullets. Worst of all, 50% of the playerbase is full of foids and other 50% are just retarded zoomer cucks that are incels in denial.

Valorant is for faggots. CS players are infinitely more based

Valorant is less-balanced than CS2, the maps are badly designed, and the spray patterns become random after the first few bullets. Worst of all, 50% of the playerbase is full of foids and other 50% are just retarded zoomer cucks that are incels in denial.

Maybe CS2 will ultimately become a more focused and refined experience than CS:GO.

I hate the cartoony style of CS2 but when I see Valorant I am reminded of how much worse that game is and suddenly CS doesn't look as bad anymore.

Fakecel trait: you play modern games

I know I recently made another thread about CS GO vs 2 but I feel like this is a question worth asking too!

I'm predicting that on here it will be CS but on places like Reddit it would probably be Valorant. But who knows, I might be wrong.
Overwatch 1