Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Counseling memory; priest got angry with me

WornOutHopecel

WornOutHopecel

Recruit
★★★★
This was a few years ago when I was about to leave my shit ass town and ultimately did.

I showed up a little late to the appointment and the pastor thought I was 10 years younger. I should probably not have stated my age as it cost me sympathy more likely than not. I opened up about my fears of changing and how I would cope in my new bullshit town. When I was calmly pondering it aloud the fucker exclaimed "You won't!" in response to me thinking out aloud if I could make it without help. I was so shocked I just shut up for a moment. The asshole priest was old, tall and had all his hair.

I eventually started ranting about the discrimination I faced there, my struggles with looks and the brutality of people until the priest suggested that I stop. When it was all over I lied about having enjoyed the discussion and his feedback, he looked at me with a smug smile on his face and I left.

In your anger do not sin : Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry,
and do not give the devil a foothold.

Ephesians 4:26-27

So he just wanted to diddle some little boy and you ruined his day with your incel rant