Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL couldn't continue watching this movie

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
(the last amerikan virgin)

i reached miniture 29 and canceled that. very fucking brutal seriously never recommended to any depressed incel

HE IS ASCENDING IN THE END JFL :feelskek::feelskek: VERY REALISTIC SIR :feelskek:

Recommend for any "16 year olds are innocent angels" cucks

i reached miniture 29 and canceled that. very fucking brutal seriously never recommended to any depressed incel
-
OMG "Last American Virgin" you havvvve to watch it through to the end, OMG the end is nuclear-level brutal

That movie is a gut-punch, an absolute flood of pathos...- don't miss the ending so that you can KYS
-

-
OMG "Last American Virgin" you havvvve to watch it through to the end, OMG the end is nuclear-level brutal

That movie is a gut-punch, an absolute flood of pathos...- don't miss the ending so that you can KYS
-
legit cant go further without brutal gut ache lol

Was it about the Sexual Revolution, and foid liberation? :feelsdevil:

Are you sure we're talking about the same movie here? The ending scene is literally him going back home crying because he walked in on his """""gf""""" kissing his chad friend.
i confused it tbh. it was 40 years old virgin :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: yes i know this movie also. it is so brutal some brocels are stuck in the oblivion bc of this movie

He isn't really the last American Virgin!

The whole thing is a lie!