Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Couldn't attended my classes today.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I have been having problems with sleeping; lately, on most nights, I can only get 2-3 hours of rest, lucky if I can even get 5.

Last night, I was feeling so incredibly tired and overwhelmed, I was unable to get any of my homework done: very unusual for me when I'm described to be a good student, so when it was time for me to leave for school in the early morning, I began having a panic attack and felt incredibly nauseous and about to suffocate.

Last edited:
This, and if OP has the insurance (maybe medicare too?), he should visit a sleep centerm They might be able to do a sleep study in him.
I'm on my family's medicare plan.

It's not that I can't sleep, just that I feel like I'm suffocating whenever I try to lie down.
Every time I'm woken up from sleep, my chest tenses up and have a panic attack that makes me feel I'm about to die that moment.

I counted, my sleeping hours average is 4.