Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could Zabbaleen ever become a superpower?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
With India becoming a superpower in 2 days, I wonder if the same is possible with Zabbaleen. They could have automatic trash collecting robots, toilets, maybe a cure for Gerges bald head? Mayor Shehata would be the supreme ruler, sitting on top of the world with his shisha.

They could manage the trash of other superpowers.

It already is :feelshehe:

67436F8C 9072 4AAE AA11 B06ADF49C3FB

67436F8C 9072 4AAE AA11 B06ADF49C3FB

Zabbaleen is already a superpower, what do you mean?

What about Ezzat? Will he teach history in the most prestigious Zabbaleen university or will he be an owner of a lube factory?

Support Israel and you'll get independent zabaleen in no time.

I think Shekhata Mogadis would have to be deposed first, he is clearly an incompetent ruler. Under his rule, there were no changes in Zabbaleen. They need a new man in charge.

I'll make sure it happens

What about Ezzat? Will he teach history in the most prestigious Zabbaleen university or will he be an owner of a lube factory?
Both.

If India can, then, Zabbaleen can, too.

2020 India world, 2030 Zabbaleen world. Maybe they can recycle the trash into aircraft carriers.

I think Shekhata Mogadis would have to be deposed first, he is clearly an incompetent ruler. Under his rule, there were no changes in Zabbaleen. They need a new man in charge.
He is the dude with the fucked up dead leopard?

Do they accept American refugees?