Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could you stop the cope?

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
If you've never approached a woman because you will get rejected anyway, then you'll never actually know. You have to try and I'm saying this for your own good. You could be here for a fucking year before you realise you're not even ugly.

I see guys who are 6/10 5/10 wthtout lookmaxxing here saying this shit and i know it will make incels looks bad when they get laid in a year or two and try to claim its personality just because it worked for them. Because you guys are not ugly from the start.

this goes to jackbud and popbob fagot.

TheVman said:
If you've never approached a woman because you will get rejected anyway, then you'll never actually know. You have to try and I'm saying this for your own good. You could be here for a fucking year before you realise you're not even ugly.

I see guys who are 6/10 5/10 wthtout lookmaxxing here saying this shit and i know it will make incels looks bad when they get laid in a year or two and try to claim its personality just because it worked for them. Because you guys are not ugly from the start.

this goes to jackbud and popbob fagot.

jackbud reversed his birth afaik, as for popbob i cannot say much.

Without photo verification, everyone can be faking.

i anonymously did a rate me here and mostly got 5s/10