Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Could you stop going to normie podcasts now????????

Honeypot

Honeypot

Banned
-
It's already proven is pointless to talk to normies, the only thing they do is chimp out and get ofended.

Stop doing the retard.

Thx.

Nah it does actually bring more attention and traffic to this site tbh. It's good as long as they don't sperg like catfishman.

They dropped those blackpills like nuclears on hiroshima and Nagasaki

Nah it does actually bring more attention and traffic to this site tbh. It's good as long as they don't sperg like catfishman.
Time will say that yet the result is always the same they chimp out, they kick the incel guests and they start to badtalk without the possibility of the guest to defend themselves, they use incels as circus freaks.

Talking to normies is like talking to a brick wall

This thread is going down.

I appeared in the screenshot of brendios post. :feelsautistic:

This whole podcast thing was a clusterfuck before it began
JFL at anyone thinking normies would actually listen. As soon as the debate became more serious and controversial they chickened out.
I appeared in the screenshot of brendios post. :feelsautistic:
I was lowkey hoping I would be featured tbh.

Censorship.IS

know we know what will happen when we have a legitimate debate with these cucks. the experiment is done for now

Correction: It was Kings screenshot

JFL at anyone thinking normies would actually listen. As soon as the debate became more serious and controversial they chickened out.
Kyle had it out for them the whole time, that dirty swine. But that's how people are, they'll smile and nod until they're ready to strike

Kyle had it out for them the whole time, that dirty swine. But that's how people are, they'll smile and nod until they're ready to strike
Yup, he was just waiting for something to be triggered with. That foid at least tried to act smart.

Yup, he was just waiting for something to be triggered with.
Nah, he actually hinted at his trump card earlier in the podcast, he wanted to "save it for the end" and he stated this near the beginning. He had the whole thing planned out

Nah, he actually hinted at his trump card earlier in the podcast, he wanted to "save it for the end" and he stated this near the beginning. He had the whole thing planned out
Basically further demonizing incels. God, I wonder (((who))) gave him that idea.

Basically further demonizing incels. God, I wonder (((who))) gave him that idea.
I doubt he's in league with (((them))), he's too small of a fish

I doubt he's in league with (((them))), he's too small of a fish
It's a hierarchy, even tho he didn't get an order directly from (((them))) as in form of a command, it originated from (((them))). Basically King/vassals relations.

It's a hierarchy, even tho he didn't get an order directly from (((them))) as in form of a command, it originated from (((them))). Basically King/vassals relations.
Could be, though bluepillers and foids naturally have a hatred of us and our ideas

Could be, though bluepillers and foids naturally have a hatred of us and our ideas
Yeah, it's installed by them. By now (((they))) don't even have to manually point them at us. Good goys know who to attack.

Yeah, it's installed by them. By now (((they))) don't even have to manually point them at us. Good goys know who to attack.
It's not like we were ever a threat tbh, but it never hurts to be sure