Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Could you recommend me moneymaxxing sites?

YogiBear

YogiBear

Recruit
★★★★
I have an idea how to make money on internet collecting lot of similar data from lot of sources.

We can find out how much people are interested in buying some products. Whether their interest is rising or falling.
Buy doing so we can for example bet on stock market and buy stocks or bet against them. We will get first hand information before corporation, companies release their monthly, quarterly numbers. We can predict some market crashes before they happen. Corporations spending lot of money spying on another corporation doing similar staff . I already did few experiments in smaller scale and it worked much better than i expected.

I need few incels with lot of free time interested in moneymaxxing.

I have an idea how to make money on internet collecting lot of similar data from lot of sources.

We can find out how much people are interested in buying some products. Whether their interest is rising or falling.
Buy doing so we can for example bet on stock market and buy stocks or bet against them. We will get first hand information before corporation, companies release their monthly, quarterly numbers. We can predict some market crashes before they happen. Corporations spending lot of money spying on another corporation doing similar staff . I already did few experiments in smaller scale and it worked much better than i expected.

Are you saying you wanna find a forum that talks about this kinda stuff or Ur asking if anyone here wantsa join u in wot u b doin?

Are you saying you wanna find a forum that talks about this kinda stuff or Ur asking if anyone here wantsa join u in wot u b doin?

Both.
I need a group of people willing to work for free.
People willing to join me and test this idea. There is no guaranty we will be able to make money but there sure is a value in it.
We might also need some programmer to automate data collecting process to make it much easier.

Both.
I need a group of people willing to work for free.
People willing to join me and test this idea. There is no guaranty we will be able to make money but there sure is a value in it.
We might also need some programmer to automate data collecting process to make it much easier.

start a discord for it and invite people to it who u wanna do it with. i will do it with u but i dunno yet

I might be willing to give it a shot but I don't have experience with this sorta stuff.

For now i´m looking for people in my country, because my english is not that good.

- you don´t need any experience but it would be good to understand the idea
- we will collect links to thousand of websites and we will collect the data from these sites every couple of days, week etc..
- for example we can spy on second hand car dealers all over the Europe, collect the similar data. We can collect links to thousands groups, sites on facebook and collect the stats we need, even unrelated stats can give you valuable information if you do it in large scale. If you spy on thousands of BMW car resellers on FB and you collect number of new likes, interactions etc. If you collect these data for some period of time you can clearly see rise or drop in these stats and overall we will know if these sellers are doing good or bad ---- If we find a major drop these stats we can go on stock market end sell before public know that these cars are not selling well. This is just for an example. We will decide what data we will collect and on what purpose.

I know it sound very stupid and simple, i did similar staff few times i collected hundreds of sites and i collect data to find out who is the most popular competitor in TV show to bet on that competitor and win some money.

I did also other staff, so i know which data are most important to collect on FB. But i´m sure if we do anything in a large scale we will get clear picture if there is a major change. And if there is a major change it will affect everything markets, sales... There are services to monitor stats on FB pages. These server bot services cost hundreds of dollars just to monitor few FB sites. There is also possibility to collect some data and sell them to whoever might have interest in it, or sell our data collecting services to some corporation. But for now we will use our data for ourselves and wait for major change and bet on stock market crash, that is way to go for now.

Clown ways how to make money in this clown world.

If you are interested i might send you a message one day.

For now i´m looking for people in my country, because my english is not that good.

- we will collect links to thousand of websites and we will collect the data from these sites every couple of days, week etc..
- for example we can spy on second hand car dealers all over the Europe, collect the similar data. We can collect links to thousands groups, sites on facebook and collect the stats we need, even unrelated stats can give you valuable information if you do it in large scale. If you spy on thousands of BMW car resellers on FB and you collect number of new likes, interactions etc. If you collect these data for some period of time you can clearly see rise or drop in these stats and overall we will know if these sellers are doing good or bad ---- If we find a major drop these stats we can go on stock market end sell before public know that these cars are not selling well. This is just for an example. We will decide what data we will collect and on what purpose.

I know it sound very stupid and simple, i did similar staff few times i collected hundreds of sites and i collect data to find out who is the most popular competitor in TV show to bet on that competitor and win some money.

I did also other staff, so i know which data are most important to collect on FB. But i´m sure if we do anything in a large scale we will get clear picture if there is a major change. And if there is a major change it will affect everything markets, sales... There are services to monitor stats on FB pages. These server bot services cost hundreds of dollars just to monitor few FB sites. There is also possibility to collect some data and sell them to whoever might have interest in it, or sell our data collecting services to some corporation. But for now we will use our data for ourselves and wait for major change and bet on stock market crash, that is way to go for now.

Makes sense, follow the pattern, data don't lie.

What country?
Im interested although I dont have any expirience

i think in looksmaxxme is a section for it

idk shit about getting money tbh

mr money mustache is interesting.

interesting will u do one for burgerland

What country?
Im interested although I dont have any expirience

Experience isn´t necessary. It simple monotonous work collecting sites and after we collect as many as possible then we will collect the data once a week.

We will find out what to do and how to do it. I already have few ideas but we will decide all together after discussion.

Requirements for all of us me including
1. work for free
2. lot of free time (collecting links is hardest part after that est. 5 hour a week)
3. responsibility
4. prepare money for yourself (to trade stocks based on data, remember you are betting your own money on your own trading account)
5. all the data collected and graphs available for everyone in group

For now i create list of people who are interested.
I still need to do some research and preparation, talk to some programmers, trading guys.

I might send you a message one day.
btw i´m from Slovakia

I may be able to help. I have a bit of programming experience automating data collection from sites due to a side job I have involving excel and databases. Keep us updated OP.

I may be able to help. I have a bit of programming experience automating data collection from sites due to a side job I have involving excel and databases. Keep us updated OP.

Very nice. These are the set of skills we will need. I added all people who said they are interested in doing this.
I also created post on looksmax and recruited few people.

You can read discussion there for more insight. looksmax.org/threads/potential-to-make-money.151450/

I need to prepare and i need some opinions of traders, investors, to know how they think and what data they would like to have if they had this option. For now i have list of 10 people and i will continue recruiting on another sites where people might be interested in doing this. After some preparation i will contact everyone in a private message and invite them into group (will create discord group).

Last edited:
@deeptroat @tooth monster

@FastBananaCEO

Hi, i´d like to invite you to new Discord group. It´s going to be brainstorming group for some time (long time). If are still interested please send me private message.

@FastBananaCEO

Hi, i´d like to invite you to new Discord group. It´s going to be brainstorming group for some time (long time). If are still interested please send me private message.
Oke