Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Could you ldarmaxx on deathrow or would you rope

Vlarke

Vlarke

ready2die
★★★★
When I see deathrow cells its very restricted so you cant ldar like at home but in Some places they give you a TV so you can be entertained and not go crazy I think it depends on what type of channels they allow you could maybe ldar in peace but without a TV youd probably go nuts...

Last edited:
He lives better than me cause he murdered 70 people :cryfeels:

because he wants attention, but 11 years complete of complete solitude with no internet makes you go crazy for sure.
He killed 70 people so for my part he can rot in jail for all i care, Horrible person.

as a rotter that looks like a dream idk why Breivik complains about isolation
he also sued the prison for "lack of good living conditions" or some chit like that
he just wants a laugh

I wouldnt be able to handle prison because i would go nuts to the isolation and boredom. At least in my house i have my vidya and youtube over there i will literally kms in a week. And no faggot you aint taking over the yard or whatever, most people here would get taken advantage of in prison

Honestly, mirin hard. He got off easy for a mass murderer and is living more comfortably than me. Nice

One of my only pleasures in life is watching Freeview shows e.g. great British railway journeys or hells kitchen or police interceptors or motorway cops or British bake off or Jamie Oliver or rick stein cookinv

I don't understand why cucked Norway faggots think this guy deserves top quality life. Even normal good people don't live like that. What was wrong with a normal 8x8 prison cell
Wompwomp he should still be treated with dignity its norway not mumbai

Yeah you fucking nigger in England white people put other white people in 8x8 cells with no working toilets even in some of them just a bucket you empty every day. So stfu

Norwegians are faggots in Honduras you get to share an 8x8 with 20 other niggers

Norwegians are faggots in Honduras you get to share an 8x8 with 20 other niggers
Nigga thats not something to be proud every country should take example on norway their crime rate is the lowest

Nigga thats not something to be proud every country should take example on norway their crime rate is the lowest
Lol ok that's because they already stole all the money now they just spend it on flashy IKEA houses and electric cars the fags. Don't worry the shitskin invaders will show you reality

Lol ok that's because they already stole all the money now they just spend it on flashy IKEA houses and electric cars the fags. Don't worry the shitskin invaders will show you reality
Shitskins cant ldar in norway prison they get deported to their shitholes

if I was ever going to go ER or do something massive it would be in norway due to their very high standards for prison, this reminded me of hitler's jail cell which looked like a prussian luxury tea room or something, dude even had a luxury couch

if I was ever going to go ER or do something massive it would be in norway due to their very high standards for prison, this reminded me of hitler's jail cell which looked like a prussian luxury tea room or something, dude even had a luxury couch
you need to be norway citizen

If I get my own cell then yes.