Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious could you imagine how hard would it be if we had no place like this site?

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
could you imagine the loneliness and detachment we would've been baring.. all the tiresome isolation off the outside.. staying in bed/room for hours unless when pee time or food....
pretty sure the real wiz fellas have been in such places before discovering this site...

it's not an original post to speak of how lucky bastards we ix to have such place online... despite all the spy niggers here of (feminists/ females /looks max obsessed faggots/ and reddit minded fags)..

this is probably the only site i take seriously. regardless of my previous threads that have retard shit and are induces by drug consuming...
I'm home.

yeah it definielyy wouId be way much worse without this forum

I could care less

could you imagine the loneliness and detachment we would've been baring.. all the tiresome isolation off the outside.. staying in bed/room for hours unless when pee time or food....
pretty sure the real wiz fellas have been in such places before discovering this site...

it's not an original post to speak of how lucky bastards we ix to have such place online... despite all the spy niggers here of (feminists/ females /looks max obsessed faggots/ and reddit minded fags)..

this is probably the only site i take seriously. regardless of my previous threads that have retard shit and are induces by drug consuming...
I'm home.
Nah people would just join another forum and if that got banned another deeper and deeper.

Normies think that banning things will solve the issue. jfl yeah by banning our problems you dont solve our issues you only push us deeper into the dark web and make us more extremists lol

I'd be roting alone thinking I'm the only one in this situation

Nah people would just join another forum and if that got banned another deeper and deeper.

Normies think that banning things will solve the issue. jfl yeah by banning our problems you dont solve our issues you only push us deeper into the dark web and make us more extremists lol
being an extremist is a must for any enlightened fella. we knew pain. we have always done...
normiefaggots who have not suffered shall see the day.. of salvation.. they shall keep getting more degenerated and hating on us indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back