Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Could you imagine going the next 10 years without seeing your dad , if you two fell out?

Could you imagine going the next 10 years without seeing your dad?

• Yes, I could imagine going the next 10 years without seeing my dad.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No, I could not go the next 10 years without seeing my dad.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I've gone 10 years without seeing my dad - he lives just on the othER side of the valley from me, kek

I was paying bills, and I thought to myself, "If my car registration is due now - that means a year has gone by that quick!"

So, yes - I have gone 10 years without seeing my dad in person. We talked over the phone to discuss financial aid for university back in the year 2017.

I stopped talking to him, because it was too obvious he was holding me back from success.

I didn't ask to be born, and nobody in their right mind wants to be born to losER baby boomER parents - I chose my mothER over my losER fathER.

Could you imagine going the next 10 years without seeing your dad, if you two fell out?

Fakecel if your recent call log does not look like this

Not hard to imagine

Already been 5 years since I have seen my mother

That’s crazy he’s that close in proximity but you have not talked in 10 years.

My Dad is good to me, but life would go on without him.

What happened, if you don't mind asking, am going through trouble with my own dad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back