Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Could you go 24 hours without thinking or saying a cuss word?

Could you go 24 hours without thinking or saying a cuss word?

• Yes, I could go 24 hours without thinking or saying a cuss word.

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Fuck no! I can’t go an entire 24 hours without thinking or saying a cuss word.

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How are you supposed to control your thoughts before they come into existence.

No. I love saying racial slurs too much

Yeah, the real question is can I go 24 hours without thinking or saying a slur

All the foids in my family would have to be dead, I would have to be rich, and basically live alone by myself in a rural area - then I could go 24 hours without thinking or saying a cuss word.

Yeah, the real question is can I go 24 hours without thinking or saying a slur
That is more dependent on a person's culture. For example, a Japcel living in Tokyo is not addicted to thinking or saying the word "nigger."

I can go 24 hours without talking at all

You could put a gun to my head and I still wouldn't be able to do it.

Not intentionally probably because you can't intentionally "not" think of something. But there have been long periods where I didn't say or think a cuss word.

you can't intentionally "not" think of something.
I disagree, I have never thought that I wanted to kiss a gorilla, or hug a cactus, or play in quicksand, because my brain knows those activities are not logical.

I was able to stop cussing as much, when a person told me that I used the word “fuck” too much. My speech had degraded to the point I used a cuss word to fill the gap between thoughts.

I was able to stop cussing as much, when a person told me that I used the word “fuck” too much. My speech had degraded to the point I used a cuss word to fill the gap between thoughts.
You can condition yourself to not think of something as much, but it's a long-term subconscious process and not a short-term conscious process.

I would need to go on antipsychotics for that

i say nigger in my head about 10 times a day and i am not even racist