Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could whites possibly go extinct ?

Yes. And we will with our beautiful "females".

We've been in the process of this for a long time now buddy

Google "great replacement theory" & also, I've literally shown stuff on it before

Whitebirthdeath

It's already occurring

Title : this, mass immigration , low birth rates continuously for years could possibly cause the white race to slowly but surely cease to exist
View: https://youtu.be/Vnce5vGPbKk?si=M-TkFhTe5E3UnU12

They have been dying out since the beginning of the First World War.Before World War I, German women on average had more than 4 children per woman. In Russia before the First World War, there were about 6-7 children per woman per woman.

Every human species before us got extinct, so I don't see why one race couldn't go extinct.
But why give a shit? If you're incel, your extinction is a given. Why would you care whether Chad's bloodline endures or not?

Every human species before us got extinct, so I don't see why one race couldn't go extinct.
But why give a shit? If you're incel, your extinction is a given. Why would you care whether Chad's bloodline endures or not?
001 1

They have been dying out since the beginning of the First World War.Before World War I, German women on average had more than 4 children per woman. In Russia before the First World War, there were about 6-7 children per woman per woman.
US used to be even higher than that, back in the early-days of the United States

if whites go extinct then ricecels and curries will start a uprising in america :feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:

Don't you think all non-blacks are white? It's primarily Mestizos moving into America, curries moving into Canada, and Arabs moving into Europe, so by your logic, whites aren't going extinct anytime soon

Don't you think all non-blacks are white? It's primarily Mestizos moving into America, curries moving into Canada, and Arabs moving into Europe, so by your logic, whites aren't going extinct anytime soon
Yeah jfl, anyone to him who isn't Black is "White'

How are you doing today, my fellow Aryan.:feelsLSD:

Glad to see we're importing more brothER Saars from our long list Sister-Continent of "Bharat" as they call it

US used to be even higher than that, back in the early-days of the United States
Yes, but it was the First World War that drove the nail into the coffin of the white race.

Here's a chart going back to 1800
It ends at 2020

That's right. If you're incel, you've been rejected by your own tribe. Giving a shit about them is the ultimate form of cuckoldry.
So giving a shit about your area becoming less-safe, becoming more costly, dealing with more unfairness in the workplace due to wokeness, etc. is cucked?

And if people of your own "tribe" don't give a shit about you, what makes you think people of another will treat you any better?

And also, both Inceldom & this replacement are both symptoms from the same disease/illness.

I don’t think so. I hope they are smart enough to realize before it is too late.

How are you doing today, my fellow Aryan.:feelsLSD:

Glad to see we're importing more brothER Saars from our long list Sister-Continent of "Bharat" as they call it
:lul:

not pushing hate onto u white brocels just spitting the truth thats it :feelsXmas::feelsXmas::feelsXmas::feelsXmas::feelsXmas::feelsXmas::feelsXmas::feelsXmas:
Nah jfl, never would happen

Curries & rices will never rule anyone, especially curries

If/when Whites do extinct, the mantle would pass to the most adjacent genetic groups, so upper-class Hispanics or "Castizos" who are 70% White & "Whiter" MENA such as Turks & Persians

Fun fact: "Barata" in Portuguese means cockroach. I wonder what the Portuguese conquistadors thought when they heard the Goans call their homeland by that name :feelshaha:

Fun fact: "Barata" in Portuguese means cockroach. I wonder what the Portuguese conquistadors thought when they heard the Goans call their homeland by that name :feelshaha:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

it was inevitable that once humans can freely travel between their countries and permanately move there that race will get destroyed as a concept due to too much mixing and you just get like weird mixed mutts globably

So giving a shit about your area becoming less-safe, becoming more costly, dealing with more unfairness in the workplace due to wokeness, etc. is cucked?

And if people of your own "tribe" don't give a shit about you, what makes you think people of another will treat you any better?

And also, both Inceldom & this replacement are both symptoms from the same disease/illness.
White people, especially religious Americans and religious Englishmen, are sick of Zionism. As if worshipping Jews is salvation from sins.

I think at this point, you posted this meme more times than @wereq posting that Shishio clip jfl.
Because some ingrates, like that guy up there, can't understand basic logic which is what that meme is showing jfl.

They will be kind off like Native Americans. Not completely extinct, but in such small numbers that they will be completely irrelevant

They will be kind off like Native Americans. Not completely extinct, but in such small numbers that they will be completely irrelevant
Most people will be mixed at some point I think

HAPAs, Mutts, etc.
Holy shit I was oblivious to this
KEK OP seems to deny it all for some reason.

Nah jfl, never would happen

Curries & rices will never rule anyone, especially curries

If/when Whites do extinct, the mantle would pass to the most adjacent genetic groups, so upper-class Hispanics or "Castizos" who are 70% White & "Whiter" MENA such as Turks & Persians
lol cope curries and rices would do a mass joint armed forces coup in usa and north america if whites go extinct in usa and especially europe. the lack of white military resistance would mean that curries and rices will take the oppurtunity to revolt and conquer the entire globe via military force, creating a global police state dictatorship run by the ccp and india jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

lol cope curries and rices would do a mass joint armed forces coup in usa and north america if whites go extinct in usa and especially europe. the lack of white military resistance would mean that curries and rices will take the oppurtunity to revolt and conquer the entire globe via military force, creating a global police state dictatorship run by the ccp and india jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Whatever helps your butthurt ass cope

Its not conspiracy theory, whites are doing this to themselevs by not having enough kids. You cant really blame someone else

Its not conspiracy theory, whites are doing this to themselevs by not having enough kids. You cant really blame someone else
Not completely ourselves, a lot of it is due to mass-immigration

Whites also work more, so have less time for families

and yet whitecels like urself do this all the time with muh nazi revolt, muh aryan invasion:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

no offense btw kek :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
dnr

yep looks like it

That's not what the thread is about. But if you care about your "fellow" whites going through those things then it's cucked.

They probably won't. That doesn't mean you need to simp for those who rejected you. I don't know about you but "my people" were the first to cast me out so to speak, so I hate them the most. That doesn't mean I'd want to live in an unsafe neighborhood, but the solution to that is finding a nice place that will be tolerable for as long as I'm alive, not worrying about white birth rates or whateverthefuck.

Inceldom is a lot older than wokeism or jews or whatever you're blaming for your situation.
Stone age inkwells

blame white foids for being coal burners and mutt factories

Depends on your definition of white.

People with blonde /red hair, blue/green eyes and white skin will exist in the future , but you probably dont call arabs or afghans with that features "white"

Fatmerica pays nigs and spics to have kids while pricing whites out of childbirth:

That's not what the thread is about.
Well it relates to it, and your statement was also "off-topic" if you look at it.
But if you care about your "fellow" whites going through those things then it's cucked.
Because it shows what could impact my overall QoL?
They probably won't. That doesn't mean you need to simp for those who rejected you.
I don't simp for them, I'd just prefer them compared to others

Sure, all people are shit to me, but the few good people I've met have been from my same group & also in general were a bit more tolerable compared to others.
I don't know about you but "my people" were the first to cast me out so to speak, so I hate them the most.
They also at least don't commit crime, contribute more to the economy overall which makes living standards better, etc.

I'd take that over living in some shithole
That doesn't mean I'd want to live in an unsafe neighborhood, but the solution to that is finding a nice place that will be tolerable for as long as I'm alive
Well, race determines a lot of that.
Inceldom is a lot older than wokeism or jews or whatever you're blaming for your situation.
View attachment 1274017
I wasn't blaming wokeism for it, I was merely highlighting how the anti-white agenda such as diversity hirings can & will boil over to impact myself in the workplace, education, etc. which I'm already disadvantaged in.

Fatmerica pays nigs and spics to have kids while pricing whites out of childbirth:
View attachment 1274018
Was gonna show this, but also look at this:

20240506 222020

Evidence from the American Time Use Survey 2003-12 suggests the existence of small but statistically significant racial/ethnic differences in time spent not working at the workplace. Minorities, especially men, spend a greater fraction of their workdays not working than do white non-Hispanics.

And jfl at denying the fact it's a "conspiracy theory"

I can't believe anyone would still think this at this point

Not extinct, whites will probably move to whiter areas and form gated/"white only" communities like we are seeing in South Africa most likely

Last edited:
Was gonna show this, but also look at this:

View attachment 1274019

And jfl at denying the fact it's a "conspiracy theory"

I can't believe anyone would still think this at this point
The most wealthy white countries on this planet are ones with terrible birth rate , for example Denmark has 1,87 fertility rate , Netherlands 1,62 , Sweden 1,67 , Switzerland 1,52

Meanwhile African shitholes like Nigeria have 5,82 , Mali 5,96 , Niger 6,82 :feelsjuice: :feelsokman:

The most wealthy white countries on this planet are ones with terrible birth rate , for example Denmark has 1,87 fertility rate , Netherlands 1,62 , Sweden 1,67 , Switzerland 1,52
Youre going off-topic, what I showed is that Whites work more so they have less time to raise kids

Don't know what your info here has to do with it
Meanwhile African shitholes like Nigeria have 5,82 , Mali 5,96 , Niger 6,82 :feelsjuice: :feelsokman:
They're r-selective, which means they grow beyond what they can consume

Also have higher infant mortality. :feelsjuice: