Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could we make r/TinderData into an incel sub?

A

AvPDcel

postER
★★★★
There is only one mod who isn't very active.

This is the top post of all time:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TinderData/comments/eh8myd/absolutely_fucking_brutal/

The subreddit is clearly blackpilled:

Not a bad idea. Spreading the blackpill into normie places like reddit imo is often a good thing because it will help many incels in denial realize the truth about their situation

For example i got blackpilled on youtube, and the only way I found that bp channel was through reddit. So if it wasnt for normie sites having blackpilled users, id have never found this site

Not a bad idea. Spreading the blackpill into normie places like reddit imo is often a good thing because it will help many incels in denial realize the truth about their situation

For example i got blackpilled on youtube, and the only way I found that bp channel was through reddit. So if it wasnt for normie sites having blackpilled users, id have never found this site
I was blackpilled by IncelTears JFL.

:feelsdevil: why not

I don't have energy to make a reddit account and post though

I was blackpilled by IncelTears JFL.
LMAO how? Serious question, what exactly about IT caused you to realize the bp is true?

r/shortguys is getting the hammer soon, might aswell

r/shortguys is getting the hammer soon, might aswell
Makes me want to go ER on the Reddit admins. I've been on that subreddit for over 3 years, since I was 15 and made a lot of friends there.

It always lags behind but it will eventually come around there is too many men facing this problems now days.

This is not a good thing btw, the more blackpilled people become the more they will seek blackpilled solution and the less this solutions will work. Things like SEAmaxxing only works if there is not many people doing it, if everybody starts SEAmaxxing it won't work anymore.

LMAO how? Serious question, what exactly about IT caused you to realize the bp is true?
I found out about inceldom as a whole and also this forum when IT posted screenshots of it and it seemed based. Also IT were being radfem roasties at that time, so this seemed much more reasonable. Before that I was redpill.

Fuck Reddit! It's full of little commie, woke, faggy shits. You'd be better off just ignoring that shit heap.

they are so repulsive that they don't really give you another choice