Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Could we ever see a second Hitler type leader?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
Do you guys think we could ever see another Hitler or a similar type of absolutely charismatic, brutal leader who will push the world into chaos and possibly push humanity into the brink of extinction?

Last time Hitler came to power, he took advantage of absolute turmoil in Germany, i.e.) the disastrous after effects of the Great Depression, anger of the German people from the humiliating defeat of World War 1.

What would have to happen in today's modern country or countries to see similar type of leaders emerge and push the world to its limits?

Or is that impossible in today's modern age?

Do you guys think we could ever see another Hitler or a similar type of absolutely charismatic, brutal leader who will push the world into chaos and possibly push humanity into the brink of extinction?

Last time Hitler came to power, he took advantage of absolute turmoil in Germany, i.e.) the disastrous after effects of the Great Depression, anger of the German people from the humiliating defeat of World War 1.

What would have to happen in today's modern country or countries to see similar type of leaders emerge and push the world to its limits?

Or is that impossible in today's modern age?
Russia , China, India.

The jews have infiltrated everything bro.
We'll just have to become our own Hitler's.

JBH confirmed!

I do think so. I believe for an incel cause

i doubt it tbh

It's possible. I'm hoping for it.

people say Trump is like hitler,

but I don't think he's like hitler

Yes bro, hoping for a new Führer to uncuck the west is one of my copes.

No. People are far too global and diverse. The west is so cucked no racial movement can happen. It's more likely tranny bots and soyboys take full control.

no. The Jews are too widespread now.

the next Hitler may be the one who initiates a new aristocracy based on classical cultural values

Nostradamus did predict 3 dictators coming to power in Napoleon and Hitler, the 3rd one is yet to be seen

i hope so he was my n word

Impossible. No one leader will throw the world into WWII levels of chaos. There are too many safeguards in place.

Closest thing to a WW3 catalyst I can think of is China no longer shouldering America's debt, or America flat out saying "We're never gonna pay you your money, now stop enabling North Korea." That would be huge, but probably not WWII huge.

Its been said that great men like Adolf Hitler only come around once every thousand years.

So if that phrase is true probably not.

I honestly think Dr. Pierce's Turner Diaries is more where the world is heading where it concerns Jewry meaning if Jewry's power ever will be broken it will be via a revolution from the bottom up (meaning from the common people and not any of the so called powers that be around the world).

Charles Manson and "the family" showed us all how such a war should probably be conducted and of course the Jews simply responded by branding him a maniac/mental case as they do pretty much all their political opponents/enemies so as to discredit them.

Anyway what Uncle Charlie and the Family did was they attacked the Jews lackeys and puppet power structure ie celebrities and politicians is who they went after.

They killed top celebrities and attempted to take out the Jew's latest puppet president at the time.

Far more productive revolutionary actions than now where whites are blowing away random niggers and muzzies at their local Walmart.

Its possible, but I think the biggest divide will arise from those who fully embrace transhumanist tech and those who don't. The incel question is one that will likely be the cause that pushes tech like that to the forefront. Its very likely you'll get a leader type that starts using us and MGTOWs along with the blackpill as the center of their platform. Idk if they'll be Hitleresque though.