Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could these WW2 Japanese soldiers slay in the West today?

I don't think so. I bet none of them was taller than 5'8

They were manlets though. Maybe the tall ones could depending how they looked.

anime did the nips dirty

If they run into whitoids with a chinaman fetish, maybe. Theyre few and far between, but I know for a fact that they’re out there, GrAYcel

Asian manlets.
So no.

no but to answer the other part of the question - the world wasn’t as cucked and full of soy like it is today.

Lol maybe in modern Japan

Ww2 Japanese soldiers were legit chadpheno, with brow, hunter eyes, strong midface and forward growth. The only slight disadvantage was that they were like 5'3 on average.

they were tofumaxxed

They were chosen for these photos :feelshaha:

Ww2 Japanese soldiers were legit chadpheno, with brow, hunter eyes, strong midface and forward growth. The only slight disadvantage was that they were like 5'3 on average.
They were starving tbh

Also op I've chatted you, please respond

Do you think their waifes got fucked by Chad while they were in war?

Do you think their waifes got fucked by Chad while they were in war?
They definitely did after the war.

US%2BSoldiers%2BDating%2Bwith%2BJapanese%2BLocal%2BGirl%2Bin%2B1946%2B(2).jpg

They could rapemaxx and sexslavemaxx.

LO5cC_xAfRaX9XTUYQjv_QwoKVKhx1RBJa2gHNJy6ds.jpg

They were darktriadmaxxed. :feelshaha: :feelsdevil:

China wasn't enough?

The jap men during ww2 were 5'3 and 130lbs on average.
Their diet consisted of rice, ramen, eggs, and small rations of fish.

Btw I haven't seen that pic before of the jap bayoneting a baby.

We East Asians have sadistic tendencies. Sadism is a natural trait of all mongoloids it seems. From Burma to Japan, you will commonly run into extreme cruelty and sadism in whatever forms and circumstances when dealing with Mongoloids.

East Asians are definitely not like whites at all. Whites have a conscience and will check themselves often. Careful not to be too cruel and have restraint, this goes for the bottom peasant to the very top leader. In political science, they call it checks and balances and/or rule of law. Whites have a balance of functionality, efficiency, logic, and aestheticism.

With us East Asians, cruelty, max efficiency, ugliness and sadism takes over. No restraint at all. It was evolutionary imo. The ancestors of Mongoloids were most likely facing extreme selective pressure. Meaning only the strongest survived to spread his genes. And the strongest, is not always the prettiest. The strongest is actually the most ruthless sadistic fuck.

That Chinese baby, could have been a white baby in California had Japan had a 50-70 year head start in gathering raw materials before their modernization.

The Japanese had something like 1/20th the amount of raw materials did America and still put up an incredible fight, and in the beginning of the war in the pacific, the Japs were actually winning air, naval, and land engagements!

The only law that exists if we were a true student of history, is that there is no law. We humans make of the universe what we want with our collective consciousness. Consciousness might be the thing that drives evolution and history which may be the ultimate meaning of life.

It is my firm belief that in the far future, the world will descend into darkness. Humans will simply not be able to fight highly mobile, mechanized, and armored killer robots with AI. Resources are limited in this world and people are still reproducing without control.

Last edited:
They wouldn't need approval from the foids. They would just straight up rape them like they did back then.