Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Could there be cultural or societal reasons for large scale inceldom?

late20scel

late20scel

Major
What do you think causes large scale inceldom? Female standards? Dating apps? Hypergamy?

I kinda think, and this is just my water tier blog post with nothing to back it up, that stagnant economy and low birthrates cause a rise in inceldom. People cant date my reproduction because housing and having kids is too expensive so therefore they date for casual sex. Women are looking for Chads because there is nothing better to do. I dont think the inceldom numbers would be this high if housing were affordable and wages were higher and the overall job markets were better. If women were dating for husbands and reproduction then sub8 would get a chance. know it's water but just wanted to get it off my chest

Stagnanteconomycel and housingcrisiscel :feelsrope:

women + rights = no pussy for you

What do you think causes large scale inceldom? Female standards? Dating apps? Hypergamy?

I kinda think, and this is just my water tier blog post with nothing to back it up, that stagnant economy and low birthrates cause a rise in inceldom. People cant date my reproduction because housing and having kids is too expensive so therefore they date for casual sex. Women are looking for Chads because there is nothing better to do. I dont think the inceldom numbers would be this high if housing were affordable and wages were higher and the overall job markets were better. If women were dating for husbands and reproduction then sub8 would get a chance. know it's water but just wanted to get it off my chest
Water is indeed wet and now there is a PussylessEpidemic

Foids always had high standards,the only diffrence is that, today they are "free woman :foidSoy: " ,thats why they cause the highest inceldom in history.

Foids always had high standards,the only diffrence is that, today they are "free woman :foidSoy: " ,thats why they cause the highest inceldom in history.
Foids have been "free" pre-dating app era. Why would inceldom rates rise just now but not 30 years ago?

Foids have been "free" pre-dating app era. Why would inceldom rates rise just now but not 30 years ago?
30 years ago feminism didnt destroy the western society.

The internet and not being limited to men in their immediate local area for dating.

Progressivism and technology.

Progressivism is everything against the societal order, one of civilization of which it is against the barbaric, jungle order.

Anti Nationalism - anyone who is proud of his country is a bigot, destroying identity and unity, nothing young people have in common if they're not a globohomo normie
Women rights - now they don't have to rely on a man
Gender equality - the idea that everyone is "equal", disavowing biological truth
Dating apps - now they can screw chads more securely and look for them around the world

These are just some points of how the modern system screws over young men.