Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Could someone post a picture of the guy who tried to kill trump?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
I heard it's some tranny. But I saw many pictures of different people on Twitter. Who is the shooter?

@VideoGameCoper
@DarkStar

I heard it was a young, white Republican guy.

I do not know so hopefully someone else will post it

4chuds say it's this negro

I want 50% of his jaw, he already has more than enough
Try giving yourself an underbite by pushing your lower teeth foward and resting your upper teeth behind them. You’ll fuck up your bite but at least you won’t look like a recessed subhuman

Try giving yourself an underbite by pushing your lower teeth foward and resting your upper teeth behind them. You’ll fuck up your bite but at least you won’t look like a recessed subhuman
I can always artificially push my jaw forward.
I want a permanent solution

4 troons first claimed this was a republicuck, then they were like this nigga is a red blooded commie and now that they've discovered his instagram they realize that he is a Bernie-bro.

Information is scare about this faggot, if he would have succeeded then Amerimutts would be having a Boogaloo. But alas.... He had to be a left wing faggot. Rightoids don't usually miss.

Bimax surgery, costs a small fortune though
Isnt Bimax a medical surgery ? If its for cosmetic purposes then usually fillers or jaw angle implants are used

If you have an abnormally recessed jaw filler and implants won’t be enough. To look normal and to fix sleep apnea which is usually a byproduct of subhuman jaw development they’d have to physically move your jaw forward.

View: https://youtu.be/jpZW6ttTd6E?si=W4Dn7JjRe_D-DLzV

According to a surgeon my jaw and maxilla are fine, but my chin is recessed. He said Genio should be enough.

Although i fear i might have sleep apnea as many symptoms apply to me