Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Could some high IQ cel please watch this and rebut? I'm to far gone into this worldview, but it makes so much sense I can't overlook it

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

@Fontaine
@Ledgemund

OK.

Agree.

:feelskek:

10 minutes well spent.
Well, overlook that and the rest of the video is pretty high IQ.

This guy is probably going crazy, this shit makes you go literally crazy.

Well, overlook that and the rest of the video is pretty high IQ.

This guy is probably going crazy, this shit makes you go literally crazy.
He should look into solipsism. I think that I live in some purgatory/simulation and everyone else are "programmed" to either make me suffer or to make sure I won't rope.

Inb4 Cope.

He should look into solipsism. I think that I live in some purgatory/simulation and everyone else are "programmed" to either make me suffer or to make sure I won't rope.

Inb4 Cope.
Have you ever heard of organic portal theory?

truthism.com

It has to do with it and it's very interesting tbh.

I like to think all chads are organic portals and all really successful non-chads are direct servants of the demiurge through a blood pact, but I'm not so crazy yet so I know I can't possibly prove or verify it.

Gnosis is cope tbh.

The guy in video made some really good points, but I don't see why you want a rebuttal

The guy in video made some really good points, but I don't see why you want a rebuttal
Because I'm too far gone in this shit. I think I'm getting a bit crazy.

Does anyone else here get an warm, quasi-ASMRish sort of feeling when you hear people try and preach religion to you? This shit is fucking retarded but listening to it feels really nice.

Nothing is evil. Everything is evil. Either way, "evil" is subjective. Creation is in fact not divine, it simplly is what it is. Void of human concepts of morality until humans come into play. As for the earth being flat and there not being any outer space, someone get this mother fucker a decent fucking telescope so he can see that planets are round and that there are stars both near and far.