Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could some 1 pls help connect dots what happened with the pajeet?

reptiles17

reptiles17

Shower maxed and no fap maxed incel
-
20% avi
I'm curious as to why most pajeets don't look this good but a lot of whites do wtf happened with Feb pajeet race
Download 91
FaceApp 1685748330740

Is it diet sexual selection or what

JFL the average cracker doesnt look that good either, its just that shitskins are so ugly that the average white man mogs them to hell.

Many reasons why pajeets are so ugly - primarily due to their short height and skinny fat bodies- this happens due to genetics and if you ever see what hindus eat-- it is a shit vegetarian diet high in carbs and very low in protein hence most of them don't grow tall/muscular.
Shit coloured skin as many of them live near the equator.
Arranged marriages even till this date with no intermingling happening even between each state- means people breed only with their own sub community causing no variation in their genes

JFL the average cracker doesnt look that good either, its just that shitskins are so ugly that the average white man mogs them to hell.

Bro I don't have to fucking create cgis for white guys I do for curries

they dont marry based on the looks. They try to use religion so that every ugly man get a female, result ? ugh..ly curries...

Not a single ethnicity in this world has this as the average man, why would pajeets be the exception?

they dont marry based on the looks. They try to use religion so that every ugly man get a female, result ? ugh..ly curries...
Yeah but this has been the case with every race even whites tbqh you still see a much smaller propetion of subhumans

Not a single ethnicity in this world has this as the average man, why would pajeets be the exception?

No not an average but it's much more common maybe you don't leave the house or what

You already asked this in another thread and I and others already gave you the answer. Are you a troll or something?

You already asked this in another thread and I and others already gave you the answer. Are you a troll or something?

Your answers didn't exactly make sense

Yeah but this has been the case with every race even whites tbqh you still see a much smaller propetion of subhumans
still its way worse in curryland and every subhuman gets a foid even if hes poor...look at yt videos about it

Every race arranged marriaged max middle easterners do today and they aren't as subhuman they even inbreed more and they still mog curries

still its way worse in curryland and every subhuman gets a foid even if hes poor...look at yt videos about it

Really could you show me the yt vids but ngl what your saying is making sense I'm starting to hate pajeets even more

Stop right there then retard

It's not average but a lot more whites look like that bro I know because I was in a white chad discord server yesterday

It's so depressing to think about even this forum falls into this cope obessing over it or gook anime things which are giga copium talking about muh virgin trad waifu who's 14 meanwhile they don't think to themselves how brutally over it is this is a real guy btw I met yesterday and there was over 40 of these guys in the discord and they were saying most of them are high tier normies like fucking hell m8

It's so depressing to think about even this forum falls into this cope obessing over it or gook anime things which are giga copium talking about muh virgin trad waifu who's 14 meanwhile they don't think to themselves how brutally over it is this is a real guy btw I met yesterday and there was over 40 of these guys in the discord and they were saying most of them are high tier normies like fucking hell m8

View attachment 768034
ITS brutal out there man...:cryfeels:

Many reasons why pajeets are so ugly - primarily due to their short height and skinny fat bodies- this happens due to genetics and if you ever see what hindus eat-- it is a shit vegetarian diet high in carbs and very low in protein hence most of them don't grow tall/muscular.
Shit coloured skin as many of them live near the equator.
Arranged marriages even till this date with no intermingling happening even between each state- means people breed only with their own sub community causing no variation in their genes

ITS brutal out there man...:cryfeels:

It's very brutally man this forum copes so hard even harder than looks Max ppl denying the sub 8 theory should be shot sub 8s can get laid but to the whores head he's always a beta bux.

Theres evolutionary research about this women have a dual mating system women want chads spawn but chad doesn't stick so women to compensate evolutiarily chose the beta bux cuckold the traits with very low sexual dimorphism as long term partners.

This is mainstream black pill btw but they never connect dots

It's very brutally man this forum copes so hard even harder than looks Max ppl denying the sub 8 theory should be shot sub 8s can get laid but to the whores head he's always a beta bux.

Theres evolutionary research about this women have a dual mating system women want chads spawn but chad doesn't stick so women to compensate evolutiarily chose the beta bux cuckold the traits with very low sexual dimorphism as long term partners.

This is mainstream black pill btw but they never connect dots
you are right

Every race arranged marriaged max middle easterners do today and they aren't as subhuman they even inbreed more and they still mog curries
Arranged marriage and inbreeding aren’t the only reasons for curry subhumanity. There’s also the facts that we’re abo mutts, evolved in a tropical climate, and have been eating shit food for centuries

Arranged marriage and inbreeding aren’t the only reasons for curry subhumanity. There’s also the facts that we’re abo mutts, evolved in a tropical climate, and have been eating shit food for centuries

Abos look like nogs though there not subuman

View attachment 768034
I know that guy from Instagram

Abos look like nogs though there not subuman
JFL no, Bantus mog abos to hell and back. The only nogs that are on par with abos are horn africans

The definiton of subhumans.