Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Could Rodgerism become mainstream if we start writing books about it and teach about it?

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
incelism (?) became mainstream so why not this?

No ER was a failed normie loser. I don't think he should be the figure of inceldom

general cho>>>>>

Writing a manifesto is why ER is so well-known tbh.

What we need is to write a Sexual Communist Manifesto.

Leninism-Rodgerism FTW
No ER was a failed normie loser. I don't think he should be the figure of inceldom
>loser
Just like every incel. Stop coping - the reason he's liked is because he was relatable. Sure he had money (well, his family did) but $$$ doesn't matter these days.

---
We also need to create image-based memes. Memes are best and fastest way to spread any ideology.

The teachings of St. Elliot must be spread worldwide. We will start a revolution of man and usher in a golden age of prosperity.

Men united under one cause, the one thing that unites us all, vanilla latte.

I'm gonna start to identify myself as a Rodgerist.

The teachings of St. Elliot must be spread worldwide. We will start a revolution of man.

Men united under one cause, the one thing that unites us all, vanilla latte.
Vanilla latte is the incel version of the hammer and sickle

Rodgerism, I like it. We will all have a vanilla latte in his honor.

What is "Rodgerism?" Some things can't catch on no matter how many books you write. Hitler wrote a book, and Nazis aren't considered "mainstream." Not yet, anyway. Nazis are still the bad guys.

Marxist-Rodgerism tbh

What is "Rodgerism?" Some things can't catch on no matter how many books you write. Hitler wrote a book, and Nazis aren't considered "mainstream." Not yet, anyway. Nazis are still the bad guys.

We still need to define Rodgerism.

Nazism was very mainstream before 1940.

im not saying anything but documentaries don't mean shit. you have them for "illuminati confirmed" and flat earth morons
Illuminati = forced meme

Someone of us can be successful with his new manifesto, he can create a new legacy claiming to have been inspired by ER.

We can let the normies narrative to journalists and bloggers, and the manifesto can be exposed in specific incel spaces.

I am not advocating violence.

Guys, it's not going to work, the chads and their police forces have complete control. There is not going to be an incel rebellion...not now, not ever. Go mgtow.

But take heart...on a long enough timeline the chads will fight each other for the scraps, so even they will be eliminated eventually. What does stacy care, she justs wants to be impregnated by the winner.

Let the chads destroy each other. That's our way out. Look at how they already maul each other to death on the football fields, boxing arenas, etc. Look at what happened to the German and Russian chads in WW2, etc.

Fuck off traitors, St. Blackops2cel is the true Lord, not St. Elliot or St. Cho.

How come so many have forgotten about the Lord?

General Cho was the real OG

I want to create an altar for our heroes, initially I would put ER, cho and blackops2cel with an honorable mention for terry Davis but idk