Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Could K-pop be a weapon produced by ricecels to ascend?

B

Burdurcel

Recruit
★★

You may say that this only works for "Changs" but look at this sub5 ricecel with Turkish foid for example. He definitely doesn't look like "Chang". Strangely, I haven't entercountered a single 30+ Turkish foid who find ricecels attractive. But zoomer foids literally worshiping them, there are always pictures of Korean faggots on their internet profiles. I wonder what makes this difference and I can't think of anything other than k-pop.

Lately I've come to believe k pop could be a conspiracy. Maybe ricecels were so desperate that they produced k pop as a weapon intentionally for this reason. It seems little paranoid but could these songs contain special frequencies and subliminal messages that will condition foids to suck ricecel's cock? what do you think?

Maybe, but I doubt it would be that game changing. This is like believing that rap will somehow increase the smv of Blackcels

The average Asian man is still invisible western foids from my experience. Anglos especially don't like rice men. The women that are into Kpop aren't stacies or even your usual day to day beckies. It's more a very specific tumblr/twitter foid demographic because Kpop aesthetics appeal to a certain niche that people who don't get into Korean culture (the same way people become weebs) probably don't get the appeal of. In other words, you have to be already familiar with Asian culture on some level to get into Kpop and proceed to find those kinds of Asian guys attractive. And like how not every white girl is interested enough in Asian cultures (like Japan) beyond the surface level to become weebs, most of them aren't into Korean culture enough to like Kpop and by extension find Koreans (and rice men) hot.

No. Prettymaxxed rices have high SMV and they are measurable elements, such as facial structure, proportionality, height and, in addition, money and status.

asians still need to look good but it has helped a lot. I see girls in tiktok comments saying they want some 5.5/10 looksmaxxed asian's number. They just need those non-round, highish-high pfl asian eyes and not have a nigger tier nose or overly high set brows in order to ascend since the other features are usually not failos by default due to pheno

Last edited:
The average Asian man is still invisible western foids from my experience. Anglos especially don't like rice men. The women that are into Kpop aren't stacies or even your usual day to day beckies. It's more a very specific tumblr/twitter foid demographic because Kpop aesthetics appeal to a certain niche that people who don't get into Korean culture (the same way people become weebs) probably don't get the appeal of. In other words, you have to be already familiar with Asian culture on some level to get into Kpop and proceed to find those kinds of Asian guys attractive. And like how not every white girl is interested enough in Asian cultures (like Japan) beyond the surface level to become weebs, most of them aren't into Korean culture enough to like Kpop and by extension find Koreans (and rice men) hot.
Yeah you can see she does her fakeup like Korean foids, probably watches a bunch of "korean beauty" youtubers. It's a small minority of roasties who are into the whole Kpop aesthetic and want a Korean boyfriend.

Yeah you can see she does her fakeup like Korean foids, probably watches a bunch of "korean beauty" youtubers. It's a small minority of roasties who are into the whole Kpop aesthetic and want a Korean boyfriend.
It's an acquired taste for sure.